• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Wonderland.

Day: 23 of April, 2019.
Hour: 8:24 PM

There is full moon this night, I can see some couples in a restaurant, other persons are just shoping some things, there is no one in my house, just me and my cat, he is sleeping in my bed while I write here. I see ladies with pretty faces, and well-dressed gentlemen. I turned on the radio, nothing new...there is just jazz music, and some news about the new electric cars. It seems it's going to be another night, with my cat, my coffee, and myself....

(THIS IS AN OLD DRAWING)
This is one of the latest models that Ednez and Jack made, this robot is capable of take 10 tons of stone and minerals, and his drill can break even the hardest mineral knowed.

Caracteristics:
+He has a capacitor of 2KV, that works as battery.
+The drill that he has it's about 13KJ, and just needs 4KV.
+His camera have 480p.

-Sometimes his motor over heats.
-Some movements that he mades are clumsy.
-Their clamps are a bit fragile.

Searching for you.

A wonderfull night.

Perseverance.

Ednez Rutherford (One of my OCs) vs OCs OP

A fluffy boi taking a bath.

Scared but determinated.

A "Weird" human.

Nothing had change.

Russians in a nutshell.

Eve.

Our worts enemy.

Hello, I've been for a long time without uploading anything, but I have my obligations and this prevents me from completing my drawings, but hey, I finally achieve this. Then I will make drawings of Ednez and Jack to continue with their story ... (if someone wants to role-play, of course ... although I will also upload them because I like it)

I love how your drawings have detail in all the things- you don't just draw one part, you draw the whole scene! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back