• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolves of the Glade

HorizonBringer

I can't drown my Demons they know how to Swim
In the Glade, there is a pack of wolves. A special pack that call themselves Werehumans. They prefer the I more powerful, comfortable wolf forms, but if need they can hide among humans by taking their forms. The humans believe this a myth, but they are dead wrong.

RULES
There are all sorts of Wereanimals. But only quadrupedial predators band together in packs. (Only carnivorous animals with 4 legs)
No humans
No Txt Talk
Site Rules
Romance welcomed
No OP
If you are unsure about something, ask me please

CS page
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/wolves-of-the-glade-cs.340590/
OOC page
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/wolves-of-the-glade-ooc.340607/

Last edited:
Jade lay in the sun, the warm light heating up the red of her fur. Jayfeather was sniffling around in the grass, looking for herbs, his thick tail flicking to and fro, his thick fur made him hot in the sun.
"Relax, Jayfreather. We have nothing to do today." Jade murred softly, her green eyes half kidded with sleepiness.
"I don't like lajying in the sun, you know this Jade." Jayfeather grumbled. Quincy sat in the shadows, his single amber eyes glowing, as he watched his alpha and healer.

Samantha was walking through the forest, trying to find any sign of prey. Her ears perked up at the sound of voices and a breeze blew the scent of other wolves to her. She forced back an instinctive growl in her throat and crept low to the ground, trying to get sight of the wolves and make sure they weren't from her old pack. She hid in the underbrush downwind of the group and spotted the small pack. Samantha felt a wave of relief when she didn't recognize any of them. However, she still had to be on her guard. If this was their territory and they found her hunting in it.... well, Samantha really didn't want to get caught in a fight at the moment, having not eaten in a few days.

Quincy's ears perked up at the sound of rustling in the undergrowth, but it wasn't coming from Jayfeather. When his eye was taken, his sense of hearing had intensified tenfold. He growled warningly,, before diving into the bushes and bowling Samantha over, "friend or foe?" He growled, his yin-yang patterned fur fluffing out menacingly. He was fully prepared to defend his home.
(I'm going to work, so for the next 7 hours my posting will be spotty)

• A fox sat deep within the woods, listening to the birds chirping among the trees and the wind kissing her fur. It was a beautiful day, but due to the amount of fluff she had the heat was excruciating. She could shift back to her human form, but she hadn't been in her fox form for sometime. Kayden wanted to conceal her identity as much as possible and didn't want others to notice her. Was that wise though? The thought occurred to her. She was less likely to be captured by hunters as a human, but less likely to interact with humans as a fox. With a sigh, the odds outweighed each other and it made her shift to her human form.

In the fox's place stood a caramel colored female with blue eyes and long brown hair. She was wearing an attire that showed people that she was native to the land along with a head cover made of feathers that had hidden her hair which stopped to the middle of the back. Even though it was different, Kayden didn't care. It was apart of her and who she was. With that being said, she began to walk through the woods to find the nearest town.

HorizonBringer HorizonBringer

Samantha's eyes widened and she growled at the unfamiliar wolf. "Neither. I'm just passing through. I don't want any trouble." She told him, her fur bristling slightly and her body tense, prepared to fight if it came to it.
((Same. @ the gym so replies won't be my best))

"Jesus Christ Quinn, she's not hostile, get off her." Jayfeather hissed and came towards them. The small blind Leopard reared up and shoved him off Samatha, "if she was going to attack she would have already."
Jade say up and watched, before walking over and looking at Samantha, "Jayfeather go find some strengthening herbs, Quincy stand down." Jayfeather slunk off to do his Alpha's bidding and Quincy lowered his head in compliance. Jade sat down confront of Samatha, her deep green eyes calculating, "I recognize your pack scent. But it is stale. You are from Kion's pack, no?"

Jayfeather sniffed at the ground, until finding a werefox scent. He mumbled about no one reapecting scent markers and territory lines and went to find yhe shifter, and came upon Kayden. "So, what brings you to our Glade?" He called guardingly to the girl.

"Jesus Christ Quinn, she's not hostile, get off her." Jayfeather hissed and came towards them. The small blind Leopard reared up and shoved him off Samatha, "if she was going to attack she would have already."
Jade say up and watched, before walking over and looking at Samantha, "Jayfeather go find some strengthening herbs, Quincy stand down." Jayfeather slunk off to do his Alpha's bidding and Quincy lowered his head in compliance. Jade sat down confront of Samatha, her deep green eyes calculating, "I recognize your pack scent. But it is stale. You are from Kion's pack, no?"

Jayfeather sniffed at the ground, until finding a werefox scent. He mumbled about no one reapecting scent markers and territory lines and went to find yhe shifter, and came upon Kayden. "So, what brings you to our Glade?" He called guardingly to the girl.

Samantha frowned a bit but sat down when the Alpha sat down, bowing her head a bit in respect so as to avoid a fight before looking back at the Alpha, looking her in the eye.

"Yes, I was in Kion's pack. I left it about a week ago. I was merely passing through your glade, trying to put as much distance between me and my old pack as possible." She replied.

"Kion is a ruthless monster. He tried conquering my birth pack when I was but a pup. My name is Jade, you are welcome to take refuge in my glade as long as you wish." Jade replied. Quincy watched Samantha in interest. Jade rarely talked about her birth pack, and the amount of Venom in his Alphas voice intruiged him. "Quincy, take her to the cooler, find her something to eat." Quincy dipped his head respectfully, before shifting to his human form, he was tall and thinly built with hair that had splashes of black and white like his wolf form, and covered his left eyes, but not the scar that streched half way down his cheek. His clothing was simple, a pair of black baggy sweatpants and a white tank top. He waited patiently for Samantha to either follow him or shift.
Fangirl1231 Fangirl1231

Samantha felt a feeling of guilt in the pit of her stomach when Jade spoke of her father's past sins. It only reminded her what a monster she'd been born to and shared blood with. She bowed her head in thanks. "Thank you very much." She said softly.

She looked up at the male when he shifted and followed his example, shifting into her human form. Samantha's human form was of average height but was very strong and lean, her muscles well toned from years of harsh training. Several scars covered her back, shoulders, legs, and arms, however her brown leather jacket and jeans hid them. She tucked a strand of her long straight hair behind her ear and looked at the man referred to as Quincy with waiting and expecting blue eyes.

((Samantha's Outfit:IMG_2901.jpg

Last edited:
Kayden Thompson
The air suddenly seemed still like something wasn't right. She pointed her fave upwards, sniffing the air to see if there was a scent that was concerning. To her demise, she caught the scent of multiple predators around and one qyite particular to be a leopard. It was closer to the rest and when she heard someone speak, that's when she had turned around to face him. Her eyes were full of curiosity since she had never seen another Were of some kind. "I have come to seek refuge." She spoke being a little weary about who she was. "Terrible things have happened and I need to hide." She then looked around hoping she wasn't followed.

Quincy nodded and moved off, expecting Samatha to follow. "Sorry about attacking you... I am just protective of Jade and Jayfeather... even if Jayfeather is a grumpy fuzzball." He said quietly. He too, had scars. There was a long corded one that stared under his hair and snaked down his neck to his back. He lead her to a small cabin with no windows and a metal door. When he opened it, a cloud of fog rolled out, inside there were four rabbits and two deer, all skinned and cleaned, "take your pick, we have plenty." Fangirl1231 Fangirl1231

"Come with me." Jayfeather said, "Jade is an understanding Alpha, I am sure she will grant you refuge." He told Skylar, "my name is Jayfeather, I am the healer." demnkiller demnkiller

Kayden Thompson
Sighing in relief, Kayden felt the need to trust the leopard. With a nod she shifted into her fox, shaking out her fur and looking at Jayfeather with a nod. "Thank you Jayfeather. Your words are kind. I shall follow you in hopes your alpha will help me. I have some hearbs that my tribe had given me. However, I am not a healer and do not know the ways of medicine." She shrugged and awaited for him to start walking so she could follow him.

Samantha followed Quincy to the Freezer and shrugged, walking beside him. "It's okay. I understand. It wasn't long ago I did the same thing to any intruder, although it was through different motivation." She admitted.

When the cold fog came out of the building, she pulled her jacket tighter and zipped it. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw the meat inside. Not wanting to be greedy and take advantage of kindness, Samantha took one of the smaller rabbits. "Thank you."

Jayfeather flicked his tail at her, "I don't expect you to know how to use herbs. It's not common knowledge. I k
Only know it because my birth pride viewed blindness as a debilitating handicap, and treated me as a useless burden, but my mother taught me how to heal, since I couldn't hunt." He told her as he lead her towards the pack. demnkiller demnkiller

Quincy smiled at her, "it's no problem, your welcome to this cooler whenever you like while you stay with us... Jade is a very generous caring Alpha, even if she doesn't always act like it. I guarantee you she already sees you as one of her own." He told her. "And don't worry, as long as you are here, you are safe." Fangirl1231 Fangirl1231

Samantha sighed a bit and looked down. "I'm sure you're right... but I can't stay here. I'll have to leave tomorrow if not tonight." She told him, shifting into her wolf form and began eating the rabbit. She sighed and looked around the glade a bit longingly. Honestly, Samantha was a Pack wolf at heart. It wasn't right for her to be a lone wolf. But she also knew her father was hunting her down, and she didn't want to endanger anyone by dragging them into his path. Also, if they knew she was Kion's daughter, they'd never let her stay.

"I have never met Kion, but I have heard of him, we can protect you." He said, "you could stay." He said, then shifted himself, shaking put his bi-colored fur. Fangirl1231 Fangirl1231

Samantha frowned slightly and looked down. "Believe me.... you don't want me to stay." She told him softly and sighed. "My name is Samantha Blake... Kion's daughter and heir." She confessed, rather him know now than find out later.

Quincy blinked his eye at her slowly, then spoke, "so? I am the son of Grahm, Alpha of the Mountain Dire Wolf pack, he is a ruthless asshole too, he is the one who ripped out my eye and sent me to die when I protected a young wolf who strayed into our territory. Our parents dont make us who we are." He paused for a moment, "he is no match for Jade. I am a good fighter too, and Jayfeather might be blind but his claws are sharp." He said, "we can protect you." Fangirl1231 Fangirl1231

Samantha's eyes widened a bit as he told her his story. She couldn't help but admire how strong he was despite it. Barely a week alone and Samantha was already struggling. She smiled softly and looked around, her smile growing a bit more as she realized he was right. And she could take on any of her father's warriors he sent after her. "Alright." She said softly, looking back at Quincy. "I'll stay. If Jade will let me."

Samantha frowned a bit. "Several of the wolves in my former pack had to learn the same thing. Duels and challenges are ruthless in that pack. They don't stop till it's impossible to continue or someone ends up dead." She told him softly, looking down and remembering the Omega she'd been in love with. He'd lost half an ear and had a long scar over his left eye and a bad leg.It was a miracle he'd survived in the pack as long as he did. Samantha didn't even realize tears had begun falling from her eyes. HorizonBringer HorizonBringer

Quincy got up to his paws, and laid down next to her so his fur brushed hers comfortingly. "After my father ripped out my eye he held me down and had his betas rip the pup I tried to save long from limb in front of me, and made me watch." He said quietly, "he was just a yearling who's parents had died. He didn't know any better." He then looked at her, "I can see the pain in your eyes. I may not know what Kion did, but I understand." Fangirl1231 Fangirl1231

Users who are viewing this thread

Back