• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wolves in the dark (Adventure)

LunaW45

Luna Wolfsbane

Bio: A pitch black wolf with one purple eye and one brown eye. when she shifts human she has long black hair with a red streak though it. In the Moondust pack she is one of the only healers.

Personality: is a shy person but once you get to know her she's very open about everything. Even though Luna is shy she is a great fighter.

No it's all good. And I'll be happy to.

Adoll was walking around in the woods looking for something. Hell he didn't know what but he'd find it eventually, hopefully. "What the hell..." He muttered as he lit a cigarette.

Nathan22 said:
No it's all good. And I'll be happy to.
Adoll was walking around in the woods looking for something. Hell he didn't know what but he'd find it eventually, hopefully. "What the hell..." He muttered as he lit a cigarette.
Luna was walking around in the woods when she Noticed Adoll. She hid beside the tree sense she's never seen him before

Adoll heard it again and turned towards it. This time he walked towards it. He looked at you and crouched down to your level. He looked you square in the eye and held out his hand.

"Yea I kinda figured you were a werewolf. Normal people don't come this far into the woods" Luna said with a slight smile.

(You're all good. Sorry for my incredible laziness... :( )

"True they don't..." He said he held out his hand "Names Adoll."

((It's cool I don't mind))

She took his hand standing up "Luna..." She looked around to see if there was anyone with him or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back