• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

WolfxWolf (reserved for H8becomesyou)

VoxLight

Woof OwO Woof
@H8becomesyou here we go ^,^

INTRO:

]I'ts been seven days now, seven days since i began wondering.[/COLOR]

There was a blizzard that hit my packs location, as we went on a simple hunt, the white-out conditions caused me to lose all sense of my pack , and my location...

That was seven days ago, and now I've lost all hope, as I've traveled far south by mistake, I've actually seen lush
Trees! with beautiful autumn colors adorning them.

For seven days i haven't slept, eaten, or even rested, and now finally from sheer exhaustion, i collapse under a small oak tree, a small oak tree that happens to be in
your territory.
(story picks up here): My body ached as i took the last few steps of my journey, one paw after another i chanted, as my cracking, blood wrought paws finally halted, and i fell.

After a minute, my vision got blurry as exhaustion took over, i looked down at my ribs showing through my skin, before i looked up and... i saw another wolf hovering a few inches from me.

(i will pm you my C.S. shortly)

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing my daily pratol, as the alpha of my pack. I like to make sure that all is good. Though I trust my pack to tell me what is going on. But I like to see it for my self. This also gives me a chance to run. I haven't been able to do that for awhile. I have been way to busy with pack life and the problems that come with it.

After about thirty minutes of running. This new smell assults my nose, filling my lungs. It was the smell of blood..and not of my pack. I stop running on the route that I was, turning to the smell. My paws beating on the hard dirt ground. My heart rate picking up. "Could this be a act of war from the other packs?" I didn't know but I would find out. Finally getting close, the smell was growing more strong. I knew I was close, running up on the wolf that lay on the ground. The wolf looked as though it had not eaten in months. Walking up closer I start to sniff, they don't smell like any wolfs around here. Standing tall my eyes taking a hard edge to them. A single thought runs through my mind, as a growl rolls through my chest. "I have to protect my pack."

Vox looked up towards the other, his vision was grainy, and it was hard to smell, as his dry thought made it hard for him to simply breathe.He struggled to identify the figure before him. Planning on acting Tuff, he grit his teeth, and attempted to stand.

He was able to steady himself onto two legs, but a fire shot through his nerves as he tried to raise himself to the third. His paws were to worn to stand at that moment.

He quickly slumped back down, whimpering as his vision blurred, a the contrast of his surroundings grew to a blinding level.

Still attempting to keep a strong act held together, he softly coughed, as he let a few soft, dry, croak's escape his throat to form, somewhat distinguishable words.. "w..w-who are you?".

He tried to sound dignified, and graceful, but only whimpered a bit more, as his throat was dry, and burning, even from the little effort it took to speak.

Raya watched as hpthe wolf before her tried to stand a few times. It was heart breaking to see a wolf like this. She had never seen a white wolf before and that peeked her interest. Wanting to help this wolf in need, she couldn't risk the pack. Keeping this to her self for now. She would find out away later. Picking out the words the wolf said. Standing taller,her head held high, as her eyes looked down on the wolf. Her voice strong, "I am the Alpha of the land you can to. My name is Raya."

Walking closer to him, bending down her head, so she was eye level with the wolf. Her eyes hard but had a softness to them, "Who are you and where have you come from?" She needed to know these things. Her packco!ming into her mind. If one of her wolfs had wonder into the land of another. She would want someone to show them kindness. It made her heart sink to think what this wolf had been through. But she would hide that for now.

Vox carefully watched the other before him, blinking a few times, his eyesight grew clear, and he saw a gorgeous black wolf stood before him. Raya spoke to him, he listening carefully, learned that he had stumbled onto another pack's territory. He felt scared and ashamed,all wrapped into one, as he knew it was highly looked down upon to do such a thing.

As she approached him, his eyes grew full of caution, unsure of what she would do to him, he stiffened. Her eyes, however, made him relax, as she did not look at him with a fierce glare, but they held a more respectable quality to them. She questioned him, and as to give a full heart-ed response, he sat up, not standing, but enough so he wasn't slumped down like the fool he felt he was.

"I-I... am vox", he spoke with a shakiness at first, but his words grew stronger as he spoke. "I come from the north.I have been separated from my pack by the element's, and I have mistakenly traveled onto your land, as i search for them.".His eyes growing dimmer as he spoke, he grew apprehensive, knowing that how he had traveled such a great distance away from his home, he could become labeled as a runaway, or traitor, depending on his actions until he returned.

"please, i mean you, and your pack no harm, and and i apologize for crossing your border's". he was frightened, knowing that a crime such as trespassing, was punishable by death in some packs.

Watching him sit up, Vox had a stregth about him. The way that he looked, most wolfs would fall and notnget back up. Sitting on her back legs in front of him, she listened to his story. Wanting to show compassion to him. But she would maybe in time. To be away from your pack is hard. That she understood having been lost her self once. But he was so much further away from home. This maybe a problem.

Raya sighed, as her eyes softened a bit more to him. "I am sorry that you have lost your pack. I know how hard that can be on a wolf." Knowing that her pack would accpect him time or until he made it back to his own pack. She had made up her mind, "Vox, I want you to come and stay in my pack." In her pack, you left willing. And you knew that you would never be welcomed back again. "I trust you won't harm my pack. For you would deal with me, if that were to happen. But you will be safe under my protection. Until you find your lack or wish to leave. But I tell you this, if you wish to stay and become one of the pack. You leave you are never to come back. That is the way of the pack, my pack." She didn't want to sound harsh to him. But that was the way of things here.

Now she would have to get him back to the pack. How was she going to do that. Going over it in mind, their had to be an easy way to do this. "You will be able to eat and drink. For my wolfs hunt well." She says with great pride. Standing up, "Can you walk or will need help?" She looks at him softly.

Vox took a deep breath, letting the air filter through his dehydrated nose, and parched throat and lungs. He was surprised at how strenuous it was, just to simply attempt to stand at this point.

He let unannounced grunts accompany his effort's to raise himself. However, they were futile, as he felt himself growing weaker by the second.

With his eyes shut tight, and his strained call's, he became weak, slumping, as his mind grew fuzzy, and a dazed look adorned his face. The effort's of him attempting to stand, caused him to grow weary, as he did not wan't to ask for assistance, knowing it would make him seem weaker than he wanted to look. After a moment of calming himself, he gained a steady reality, looking at Raya, he gave her a saddened expression, before announcing, "I think... i will need a slight bit of help...".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back