• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wolf's Sci-Fi art showcase thread

MasterWolf1337

Senior Street Judge Wolf
Hello everyone,
I would like to show you all my personal project that I have been working on, my sci-fi art project. Originally started as a police scifi art concept, it has recently expanded into the military. I hope you will all enjoy the art I will post very much and feel free to comment or give critique either one is fine with me as I am open to helpful critique, suggestions, etc.

Also, people can dm me at anytime about my art project and learn more about it, if they wish.

Nexus City Police Department
bombsquadseniorofficer.jpgcounterterrorismdivision.jpgncpd_judicialprotectiondivision.pngncpdairsupportdivisionupdated.pngncpdairtacticalofficer.pngncpdgangsandnarcoticsdivision.pngncpdk9division.pngncpdprisonercontroldivision.pngncpdriotteam.jpgncpdspecialtacticalenforcement'.jpg
ncpdtfms.png
ncpdtrafficoperationsdivision.pngpatroloperations.jpg

ALENICA-II PLANETARY MILITARY FORCE
4thassaultreconcompany.pngalenciaplanetarymilitaryforcecolor.pnggnc_multirolespacesuperioritysquadron_157th.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back