Wolf-song- (closed)

Rhode130

I am the brightside ;)
@Rhode130, please edit this post to include the character/sign-up information. 
Name:

Height:

Appearence:

Personality:

Any magical abilities:

--------------------------------

Name: Ravina Neverlore

Height: 5'7

Appearence:

purple_masquerade_stock_by_mariaamanda-d4vhew7.jpg

Personality: Ravina is very dark and intelligent. She has a knack for being very blunt and unforgiving with what she thinks. Though she does have a softer, more unsure side, one she only shows a few select people.

Any magical abilities: Ravina has the uncanny ability to see a beings true character.

Name: Fenris Silvermane

Height: 6'10

Appearence:

805e0aca0afd2825a45e5b49519de72a.jpg

Personality: He appears to be a fearsome and vicious creature, but he's really just a big softie. He can be quite charming and lovable, if you just give him a chance. Because of years of being persecuted, he's afraid of humans. He can be quite a rude and fearsome creature at first, but once he trusts you, he will be a loyal and honest friend. He considers himself the guardian of the forest, not allowing the hatred of the humans to taint the forest. He also sings, usually a sad and lonely song that can be heard throughout the night. He only has one friend. and that is a dryad names Evergreen (Assuming that it's allowed for us to have a secondary character.)

Any magical abilities: His howl can paralyze you with fear. He's fast and agile, able to outrun a horse. He's also quite strong and his senses are enhanced. He is unable to return to a human form, he doesn't even know how he became a werewolf.

Hi, just to remind you. I might be from a different timezone. So I'm sorry if I can't post frequently.

It's fine, sometimes my times when I'm on also vary. Secondary characters are fine, I will have a few to keep the ball rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back