• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wolf Now and Forever

Thorn looked down at the ground when the wolf spoke. She felt sorry that the wolf had never known her parents, and here she was whining about the loss of hers. She felt selfish for bringing it up. "I'm very sorry to hear that you never knew your parents. I didn't mean to upset you." Thorn sat up, and straightened herself out. "Maybe you're right, I should try again. I'm sure the same thing won't happen, and if it does I'm ready this time." She said with a strength in her voice that she thought was gone.

Night actually made Thorn feel better! She felt like yipping in joy. For once, she had made a wolf happy and not angry. "So let's go then!" She yelped, jumping to her feet and letting her tail wag madly. "I'm ready!" Her tongue flopped out of her mouth like a puppy as she bounced in place eagerly.

Thorn stood up, and smiled brightly as she saw the wolf become so happy. She always liked to see others happy, it made her feel good. Thorn jumped around, and wagged her tail as much as she could. "Sounds good to me, the pack should be over this way. I don't think it's too far from here." Thorn started to walk towards where she had first got the scent of the pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back