• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wolf/Human & Master Rp Rules and BIo Included!

RoseThorne

Literate Role-Player
Rules

1.NO text talk. Nothing makes me more angered then when someone doesn't try. Any replies to me (This only applies to when we are in the Role-Play. Out of Role-play I don't mind) must me in story form, meaning none of the following:

• Wrong~ *He walks over 2 her and smiles* I wont hurt u.

• Right~ He walks over to her and smiles. "I wont hurt you."

2.MUST use proper punctuation. I understand if you don't use commas or apostrophe. What I mean by proper punctuation is, don't use, * * for you action. Above is the correct use of the sentence in rule one.

3.NO smut. I know that smut isn't allowed on this site so you don't have to go in the comments saying that. Even though there is no smut on this website, that doesn't stop certain people from adding it to a Role-Play. And I understand that it does add more feeling to the Role-Play and some people feel that that is where the two characters should go but due to my anxiety attacks of sexual things, I asked that there be no smut in the Role-Plays. Yes that includes in the slave and master Role-Plays. I do allow you to tell about maybe a sexually abused pass or what not but don't go into vivid detail. If the two characters must we can say they did, and skip over the part.(Fade to black if you will)

4. No response. If you haven't responded to the Role-Play in three days with no warning as to that you would be gone then I will only assume that you are no longer interested in the Role-Play. (If you have been online within those three days and no response.)

Name

Ember

Unknown

Female

Species

Wolf / Human/ Shape Shifter/ Fire Bender

Ethnicity

Caucasian

Height

Wolf Form- 3’0

Human Form- 5’1

Orientation

Straight

Occupation

Pet / Slave / Protector

Residence

Where ever her Master settles for that night.

Physical Description

Wolf Form

Ember has black fur with a glowing lava like skin underneath her. Her face looks like she broken rocks flowing in the lava but its just her black and red fur. She looks hot to the touch but if her master touches her he will not get burned. - Fire FormHowever anyone else that does will get third degree burns. No smoke rises from her fur even though she is technically pure fire. Her eyes are a glowing orange.

Regular Form- Ember has pure black fur that shines with liveliness in the moonlight or sunlight. She has dark brown eyes that almost look pure black. Her fur is thick and fluffy but smooth as silk and always looked well brushed and cleaned.

Human Form

Ember’s form when she uses her fire powers does not differ much from her regular form. The only difference about between her Regular Form and Fire -Fire FormForm, is her eyes, hair, and hands. Her hands will have bright colored flames coming from her skin. Her hair will turn a dark red and her eyes will turn orange.

Regular Form- Ember has straight blonde hair that is uneven in places and thin. Her eyes are a silver color. She is toned and thin. If you can see her stomach she is pretty thin from just eating scraps.

Personality

Wolf Form-

Ember is confident and aggressive towards anyone who isn’t her Master, unless he tells her to be nice to said person. She is very powerful and not helpless when in her wolf form. She will stay awake for days at a time watching over her Master and eating any scraps he gives her. She is very loyal and protective of her Master, along with loving at times.

Human Form-

Ember is shy and scared in her Human Form, due to the fact she hasn’t been in it in over nine years. She feels weak and vulnerable. Since she hasn’t been in her Human Form for over nine years, she has forgotten how to walk on two legs since she is only use to walking on all four.

Magic/Abilities

Fire Bending Ablities

Fire- Ember can do almost any trick with fire.

Shape Shifting Ablities

Wolf- Ember is only able to shift into a wolf. (See picture / Physical Description)

Relationships

Ember has spent the last nine years of her life traveling with her new master. They came upon a few thieves that thought they could rob her Master blind but ended up dying a quick death. She has never once left her Masters side. Before her time with her Master, she lived in a cage. Her old Masters where brutal and abusive. Listed below is the names of the people she has come in contact with with in her time of being born. (That she can remember. Refer to history. All ages except for the Master’s age where at the last contact time with them. 1St 2nd and 3rd Masters worked as a team, meaning she was owned by all three at the time.)

Felix (1st Master)- 22 years of age. Ember was 1 year of age when he got her.

Anton (2nd Master)- 16 years of age. Ember was 1 year of age when he got her.

Brendan (3rd Master)- 18 years of age. Ember was one year of age when he got her.

History

Ember was born in a small house in the middle of the forest miles away from any village or kingdom. She was only one when her parents had been attacked after years of being tracked by a village they had been run from before her birth. They took her and three men became her master locking her in a cage. She lived her life in the cage for twelve years living as a freak show. Forced to turned from wolf to human and back on command, do shows and tricks for each command no matter how tired of hungry she was, failure to do so meant she would be punished. Whipped starve to the point of almost death then forced to eat. One day one of her Masters had made the mistake of leaving the cage door open as he raged in. Her seeing this used what little strength she had and tackled him and darted out the door leaving the Hell she had lived in for twelve years. She spent her days hunting in the forest recovering till she found a man she had took a liking to and he had took a liking to her. He decided to make her his and like an obedient dog she let him collar her and followed him every where. He taught her how to protect and soon was stronger than she ever thought possible and got comfortable enough around him to show him her fire powers but decided she would never show him her human side. To this day she travels with a man who she had never seen his face, until he finds the one he is looking for and settles down to start a family. Ember was a bit worried about him leaving her out and setting her free to live her life alone or be captured by someone else. Her loyalty lies with this man and she would die for him.

Ember Wolf Form And Master.jpgEmber.jpg

Starter

A tired sigh was all that was heard of Ember’s Master as he trudged on Ember walking along side of him tired as well but extremely alert. They had been walking all day with little to no breaks to sit down rest or eat. She was hungry, tired, thirsty, and her paws ached a bit. Even though she was extremely tired she was willing to stay up and watch over him. Her eyes would be darting around her ears perked and attention focused on even the smallest of sounds.

Her master pointed to a clearing near the side of the trail and started to walk towards it. She dips her head softly in agreement and glances up at him. She had never seen the face that hides under that hood of his and she knew better than to look upon it if he would happen to take it off. As her master would lay do she would
sits near him her tail wrapped around her aching paws and her attention focused on ever area around her Master.

Rustling was heard in the bushes on the far end of the clearing. As she lets out a loud growl that would wake her Master, but he was so tired that he would be in a deep sleep and it would take more than that to wake him. Her ears pinned back when she heard another rustle only this time in a different bush. Her attention snapped to that bush which happened to be much closer to her and Master than the other bush. Yet again another rustle was heard in a third bush and she lets out a soft whine that would only make her Master stir a little but not enough to wake up.

Ember readied herself for an attack and when an old master of hers name Anton stepped out of the bush with a wicked grin her eyes widened and her fur caught fire making it look like lava was flowing through it. Another one stepped out and it was Brendan another old Master of her. These two
where just helpers of her main Master Felix in which she looked to the next bushing knowing who to expect. Slowly they circled in the two of them did and she lounges at one but he was too quick. He jumped out of the way sending her hurdling into the bush.

Growling she lounges at one again as Felix steps out of the third bush and kicks her master awake. By the time he would come to his senses Felix would have a knife to his throat. Her eyes widen and she let out an ear piercing yelp that made the two near her cover there ears. She lunges at the man by her master after slipping by the two holding there ears. She tackles the man to the ground and he lets out a huff.

“Show your Master your true
self you vile creature!” He growls but had a wicked smirk written on his lips.

Caught off guard by his words she paused for a second knowing her Master would be awake now and had heard that. The other two had fled like planned while it was now just Felix, Master, and Ember. Her eyes would widen and she would bare her teeth and start to clap down on his neck when he would vanish from underneath her and grin appearing yet again at the far end of the clearing.

“Your Master will know of your true form soon enough,” He paused then said with a grin. “Ember.” With that he used the last of his magic to vanish, leaving Ember and her Master alone.

Ember walks over to her master and sniffs the air. Upon smelling no blood she lowers her head nervously wondering if he would ask about what the mean had said. She sits by his feet and glances around. She tried to act like everything was fine but wasn’t sure what her master would do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back