• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic WMF-FS-IP-N23

MarkNorbert

EGA MISSION FS2249

STATUS UPDATE...

EGA ATHENAI EN ROUTE TO FEHLBERG SYSTEM...

MISSION TYPE: INVESTIGATION

REASON: WMF-FS-IP-N23 COMMUNICATIONS BLACKOUT

OBJECTIVES:

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE A: LOCATE WMF-FS-IP-N23

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE B: DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR COMMUNICATIONS BLACKOUT

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE C: SEARCH AND FIND DR. SAMUEL WEBER

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE D: ELIMINATE (OR BRING TO EARTH) DR. SAMUEL WEBER

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE E: ERASE DR. SAMUEL WEBER'S DATA

OPTIONAL OBJECTIVE F: CREATE A COPY OF DR. SAMUEL WEBER'S DATA AND UPLOAD IT TO EGA ATHENAI'S DATABASE

MISSION BRIEFING:

COMMUNICATIONS WITH WMF-FS-IP-N23 WENT DARK. MA REQUESTED EGA'S HELP IN DIAGNOSING THE REASON OF THE BLACKOUT AND REPAIRING COMMUNICATIONS. LOCATE WMF-FS-IP-N23 AND DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR COMMUNICATIONS BLACKOUT.

IT IS BELIEVED THAT DR. SAMUEL WEBER, PRIMARY SUSPECT IN EGA SPARTI MIA CASE, IS LOCATED ON WMF-FS-IP-N23. FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO EARTH TO FACE TRIAL. ELIMINATE IN CASE HE FIGHTS BACK. SOURCES CLAIM THAT DR. SAMUEL WEBER HAS IMPORTANT DATA ON HIM. FIND IT AND ERASE IT. IF ABLE, CREATE A COPY AND BRING IT BACK TO EARTH.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WMF-FS-IP-N23 - Water Mining Facility - Felhberg System - Ice Planet - Number 23;

EGA - Earth's Galactic Alliance

MA - Mining Alliance

EGA Athenai is sent to investigate the sudden communications blackout with a Water Mining Facility located on Felhberg System. The EGA Athenai sends a squad of 8 soldiers to investigate the Water Mining Facility. Upon landing, the squad immediately realizes that something is very wrong. They presume its a raider attack, but once they get inside the Water Mining Facility, they lose communications with the EGA Athenai and find out that the communications blackout with WMF-FS-IP-N23 is far more sinister.

>>>Please read the rules<<<

OPENING FILE : RECORD 11-0-5...

"HELLO. MY NAME IS DR. FRANK SAILMAN AND I AM A DATA KEEPER. MY JOB IS TO MAINTAIN EGA'S RECORDINGS AND TO MAKE NEW ONES. MOST OF THE RECORDINGS, INCLUDING THIS, INCLUDE INFORMATION ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AFTER THE 2056 EVENT IN MANKIND'S HISTORY. LET US BEGIN, SHALL WE?

RECORD 11-0-5. THIS RECORDING WILL CONTAIN THE FEHLBERG SYSTEM AND IT'S WHEREABOUTS. BASIC INFORMATION. THE SYSTEM CONTAINS ONE STAR, TWO ICE PLANETS, 1 NEPTUNIAN PLANET AND ONE ASTEROID BELT. THE STAR TYPE IS A M2 V RED DWARF. IT HAS A RADIUS OF 2.60 x 105 KILOMETERS. IT'S MASS IS 4.85 x 1029 KILOGRAMS WITH A TEMPERATURE OF 3100 K AND LUMINOSITY OF 2.13 x 1025 w. THE ASTEROID BELT IS RATHER CLOSE TO THE STAR, HOWEVER, MINING IS POSSIBLE. THE ASTEROID BELT HAS AN ORBITAL RADIUS OF 2.58 x 107 km AND A PERIOD OF 1.27 x 103 hours, 0.14 EARTH YEARS...

(Will continue)

Please read all the rules if you wish to take part in this Role-Play. If you have any questions about the Role-Play, please PM me. Thank you.

-No godmodding, bunnying-

-Respect everyone in the RP. Failure to do this will firstly result in a warning. Do not take the warning seriously and you will be removed from the RP-

-No one liners. Minimum two paragraphs with a minimum of three lines. Typos are okay as long you correct them-

-If you are unable to reply, please notify me. If you are unable to take part in the RP for a period of time, please notify me. Your character will be turned into a NPC until you arrive back. Once you're back, you will regain full control of your character-

-Interact with everyone as much as possible-

-Explore. This RP will contain a massive map where you will be able to explore. In specific locations, you can find date with lore of the world your RP in, such as more information about the EGA, notes miners made before communications blackout, etc etc. However, venturing alone or in the wrong areas will result in your death. Walk with caution-

-Fade to black. I doubt romance will flourish here, but if you think it can, then give it a shot. If the romance reaches a specific line, take the scenes in private-

-If you read the rules please write BBO, underlined, in your character's profile-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back