Idea Within The Gates Of Alastor Academy Prototype.

AL.Over

熊貓嘅人性版本。
Don't read this people.... It's Prototype, a plan I never plan to use.

Within the gates of Alastor Academy, lived the children of magical talents named Alastors. The academy collected gifted children from all around the world to attend this prestigious academy. Prodigies of all ages under 21 gather here where they live and grow along with their teachers and comrades. Runes marked the gifted with natural born ranks and potential. Alastors either hid in the shadows or embraced their standings in society as rebellion sparked. The alastors lived under one faint rule, " Your Life Is Your Own. "

Last edited:
Mm I'm a bit confused what is asked for?

Your tag says plot analysis but I don't think what you have there is a plot. More like a premise! Something that roleplayers based their characters on. Maybe you should elaborate on what these Alastors do? I assume the RPers will play Alastors, right? If all Alastors do is studying in Alastor Academy like good boys and good girls, you should write that down. It's important for the players to know what to expect from the RP.

Buuut I don't think roleplays will last long without a proper plot. Well you can have an RP without a plot, that's called a Sandbox, but it usually doesn't last long. A plot is something that drives characters out of their usual tune of routine and face something they don't. Maybe throw in a monster controlled by you as the GM. Or have a school-wide duel with teachers! There need to be something that keeps the narration from being dull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back