• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy wish me away

wickedgrin

I rare venture into fantasy since I have spent so many years writing it in my native language, still. I have huge triste for dark fantasy and sci stories and plots, not necessarily romantic, that is usually not the kind of plot which triste for.
I am open to mxm and mxf, and I can fit both genders without much of an issue.
I will only RP via PM or Discord.
Also I prefer that my partners are 18 or older since I am nearly 24.

I am open to other faces, but here are some the faces that I prefer for my own characters. All names marked in Bold are faces I love.
female faces: adelaide kane, alexa san roman, angelina jolie, ashley nicolette frangipane, barbara palvin, cara delevingne, charlotte free, dita von teese, elena vladi, eliza dushku, erika linder, Eva Green, famke janssen, hannah snowdon, kate beckinsale, katerina martinovska, kaya scodelario, lady gaga, margot robbie, martina dimitrova, nina dobrev, pyper america smith, phoebe tonkin, segovia amil, sky ferreira, zoe sugg.
Male faces: aaron taylor-johnson, aaron tveit, Alexander Ferrario, ash stymest, atesh salih, ben barnes, billie joe armstrong, brendon urie, chris harms, darwin gray, francisco lachowski, ian somerhalder, john o'callaghan, leo mangieri, lucky blue smith, matt bomer, matthew clavane, max schneider, rick genest, robert laby, sylvester ulv, trayko mladenov.

possible plots
second chance in life: Character A is newly made progeny of vampire, who is executed for turning someone outside the coven. This leads the progeny to be handed to another sire which is Character B. Neither really like the other at the beginning since character A is more of a wild person, while Character B as an older vampire has settled for a more relaxed life. Character B tries to work Character A into a more calm life, as Character A learns more about self control. Both will come to learn more about each other and maybe find some things which both relay to in life.
lost in time: soulmates born in different century, they have been in love since they met each other as mortal, however time drift them apart and both are now modern age vampires living on either side of the planet, they stay in contact all the time, but neither is whiling to travel to see the other. So each stay and do what they have, but at some point either is bored and reach out for the other, they met again and different world views almost tear them apart.
I am open to most ideas outside of this.
other open options
vampire x vampire, modern fantasy, witch x wizard, victorian fantasy, master x slave, demon x human, soul contact, reaper x reaper, haunted house, medium x client, time travel, lord x lady, royal vampires, covens, space explorers, alien x human, alien x alien.

I would enjoy doing a vampire RP. I have written several vampire characters in the past so I would love to use one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back