WIP

AzileQueen

One Thousand Club
(I'll put it in during the RP, if that's alright. I wanna see/read the look on y'all's faces when you see how ugly she looks)
Name: Al'inkir; we'll just call her Jane, since it'll be hard for all you gringos to pronounce.

Alias: none yet~

Race: Alien; YES I KNOW THAT I SHOULD COME UP WITH A NAME

GOSH

Appearance: TBRP

Personality: TBRP

Sexuality: Straight

Personal Bio: Jane had a family once upon a time. An abusive, power-hungry family--but a family nonetheless. When her kind are born, they are born in "weak bodies"--as the High Council so calls them. But at around their "puberty(which is between 8-9 years for all genders)," they transform into a stronger being. If one doesn't transform before the age of 10, they are referred to as "Damaged" and sent to their doom via black hole. Jane's younger brother transformed before her, raising suspicions on her being.. a Damaged. Because of her kinds' hunger for power and war, they left no room for the crippled or weak. At the age of 10, Jane was ultimately sent to her demise while in a coma. However, eighteen years later, she found herself trapped on a planet called Earth. Although she remains asleep--physically(?)--within her pod, her conscious is more than alive. 

Weapons/Equipment: none

Outfit: wip/TBRP

Skills:

Driving complicated spaceships

Her telepathy

Powers: Jane is telepathic. Yeah, I just said that! SHE'S TELE-FREAKING-PATHIC. However, she can't actually hurt anyone, only make them believe that they are being hurt. She can invade their minds privately and find information about people. She can also create scenes that aren't actually real, and of course, speak to others within their mind. Oh, did I mention that she can fly, too?

Strengths: Jane is mostly immune to mental attacks. Depending on how small something is, she can actually make it solid instead of an illusion. Later in the RP, however, she'll refuse to use this to create money unless it's for an exceptionally good reason.

Weaknesses: If Jane gets drunk, she can't use her powers effectively. On a side note, some of her senses will start to black out. Jane can't actually know what someone is thinking unless they "invite her into their bubble." It's complicated. Eventually, she'll learn that candy is the god-food of Earth. As in she'll become addicted to it. Jane is physically weak, proving that the High Council on her planet were right. 

Extra: last but not least, wip

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back