[WIP] Pippa Cox

cojemo

2000 IQ Killjoy Detective
Name: Pippa Cox

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 53.5 kg

BMI: 19.7

-blue-eyes-short-hair-smiling-anime-girls-looking-back-black-hair-hd-wallpaper--_1_.jpg

This tiny little town located west of  nowheresville, Australia is the only place I've ever known. Mom was always pretty chill didn't tie me down with any rules which I appreciated, but I still helped her out around the house because I'm just that nice! And helpful as well! Dad wasn't around very much though, he was busy doing military stuff that he never elaborated too much on. I always did like when he visited though 'cause he loved telling me stories of all the amazing places he visited, and I loved hearing them! I mean, isn't that awesome! Man, I'd love to be in the military one day and see more of the world than the same people and houses. Like, the whole 'killing thing  isn't that appealing, but still! Sadly Mom and Dad split up a couple years back so I don't hear his stories anymore. I guess Mom doesn't want to deal with him never being around or want to relocate for his convenience, which is stupid if you ask me. I just want out of here!

It's not too bad I guess. I mean, with less than a thousand folk you tend to get to know everyone pretty well, like Misses Nash who always hands out her heavenly pastries at the end of every week! I do like most of our little community, but come on! There's so much more to do out there! So much to explore! The most I've done is snake my way through that one abandoned house, but that doesn't even compare! Mom just keeps me too sheltered, and I wish we could go on a vacation or something. Still, I do love her and she's been struggling to keep up financially ever since she left Dad, so I can't be too angry. 

Woops, I got a bit carried away with some stuff you probably don't care about, haha! Well I'm gonna keep it in case you find it useful! In case you didn't notice I've never needed to fill one of these fancy things out before, usually just did local work. I do have experience babysitting and cleaning the houses for some of the older folks, but nothing 'official' I guess, but still! I'm in my second year of high school and am not doing terribly at it, PLUS I've been trying to learn some foreign languages for when I eventually travel the world, so I have some pretty great talents! But yeah, you can ask anyone in town to vouch for me and most of them will agree I'm right for the job! (Except for the Harrisons, they don't like me for some reason. It's better if you just don't talk to them.) 

Insert language as required within the brackets, and delete all other options except the one required. Delete or add more brackets as necessary.

[English]:

Spoken: Fluent

Written: Fluent

Reading: Fluent

[Indonesian]:

Spoken: Intermediate

Written: Intermediate

Reading: Intermediate

[Korean]:

Spoken: Basic

Written: Basic

Reading: Intermediate

[Russian]:

Reading: Basic

[Italian]:

Reading: Basic

The following questions may be discussed during the interview. If you answer "Yes" to any of the questions, please provide details below.

1. Do you have any existing medical condition, physical impairment or substance dependence?

-No

2. Do you have existing criminal record(s)?

-No

3. Have you been charged with any offence in a court of law?

-No

4. Are you currently under police investigations?

-No

5. Are you an un-discharged bankrupt or do you have any outstanding unsecured debts?

-No

I hereby give my consent to the relevant Government agencies to:

• Obtain and verify information from or with any source (including third parties) as may be deemed appropriate by the relevant Government agency for the purposes of assessing my application for employment.
  • Share my personal data set out in this application form with other Government agencies for the purposes of recruitment and review of recruitment practices and for it to be also used as part of de-identified and aggregated data for reporting purposes.

I declare that all the information given by me in this application for employment and any additional documents attached hereto are true to the best of my knowledge and that I have not wilfully suppressed any material fact.

I accept that if any of the information given by me in this application is in any way false or incorrect, my application may be rejected, any offer of employment may be withdrawn or my employment with the Service may be terminated summarily or I may be dismissed from the Service. By signing the line underneath, I hereby certify that I have read and understood all of the clauses above and that I agree to all of them.

Pippa Cox   

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Ms Pippa Cox,

Your application has been received, and is currently being evaluated. We will contact you soon with regards to your interview.

With regards,

Levi Vitalis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back