• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WIP (Divergent RP) (General IC)

That_Irish_Person

Teenager with no emotions
General IC

Years ago there was a terrible war, the outside world is destroyed and there is nothing left. The founders of this city sought to keep you safe by building a wall to protect you and divided everyone into five groups, or factions to keep the peace. Those who value knowledge and logic are the smart ones, or Erudite. Amity farm the land, they value happiness and harmony. Candour value honesty and order, they tell the truth all the time even if you wished they didn't. Dauntless are the protectors of this city, they're the soldiers of the city and the police, they value bravery and fearlessness. And then there is Abnegation, they live a simple life and value selflessness and helping others. Those who don't fit in any faction... Well they are called the factionless.

This will be the thread where council meetings or events will be held. All factions are welcome to join unless mentioned otherwise. This is also where initiates will do their tests, like Dauntless and their fear simulator or Candour with their honesty serum.

This rp is for everyone, you do not have to be a part of the fandom to join as I hope everything will be explained. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I will not bite, and I am new at this, this is hopefully going to be my first successful rp. This rp will be a little different than the movies or books in the fact that there is no evil physo trying to take over the city and kill people, and that the city is sort of united and do things together.

~Rules of IC~
  1. No swearing, use asterix or make up your own language
  2. This is where city meetings or council meetings will be held or if there is a city event
  3. Try and keep it PG 13
  4. A minimum of 4 sentences please, would prefer at least 1 paragraph
  5. Be as detailed as you can with your posts
  6. Targeting character is allowed, just don't make it personal and too mean
  7. Don't kill anyone off without the person's consent
  8. Not too much violence please
  9. Don't be too cocky

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back