• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Winter break is coming and that means I'll be pretty available for a whole month. I could use a good partner to rp with! (18+)

Jadedleaf

Still figuring out the universe..
Hello! looking for a fun loving rp partner to create an rp with. I personally enjoy romances, but I can get really dark if that's something that's desired/wanted. I'll post an example of one of my responses, and I'll let you decide if I'm a good fit! Also, I should warn you I typically play as females as I suck at playing males. thanks. :)

She nods as she listened to his words that were heavy with emotion. This man clearly meant something to Ezra; a comrade? A friend? She knew not, only that she must help him.
"I will do what I can... but I should probably warn you; healing takes energy and his wounds look really bad... I won't be surprised if I'm exhausted after."
With that, she moved away from Ezra after taking off her cloak, handing it to him and then stepped up to the table where the soldier writhed. She took his hand for a moment, gaging just how much damage was done to him, and how much the infection had taken hold. This man was literally on death's door. What's more; she detected traces of a poison... though it was obviously not Gollum Poison since she could detect this much of him, to begin with, so it was only a matter of healing it out of him. Oh boy... this was going to be rough... She briefly looked to Ezra and Aliz, concern dominating her face.
"Right... this is going to be a lot of work, so I'll begin immediately."
She looked back at the soldier and released his hand since this job wasn't going to be concentrated in one spot like Ezra's wound earlier. She held her arms mere inches over him, palms down, took a deep breath and went for it. Shimmering gold light enveloped her, then channeled down to him and enveloped him as if his body was drinking it in. Her hair and clothes seemed weightless as if she were underwater!

Her magic simultaneously worked on 3 jobs; closing the wounds, curing the infection, and purging the poison. Perhaps.. the most visible of them was the closing of the wounds, not a single trace was left of them! The bleeding stopped not too long after she had started; but then again, she was going at it pretty aggressively since he had been so near death. His shaking and convulsing stopped, as well as his sweating, his breathing evened out even as her own became ragged as if she had just finished running a marathon. She was now the one breaking a sweat, and as the last of his issues were whisked away; she collapsed. Whether or not she was caught... well it's not like she can't recover. The soldier was left in likely the best condition of his life given it was an all over healing, not just his hand. Jessica wasn't dead... just out like a light in a deep sleep. Her breathing was even and her sweating will eventually stop, she was honestly fine; just really, really tired. In fact, she'll be awake in 2-3 hours, just sleepy all day. The whole healing event took around 10-15 minutes.

[insert why can't we be friends song] S-So close…. S-So far from age limit XD

Same I’ll pretty much every off for like 3/4 of the month. Though I’m interested in what settings you like to play with owo

Cosmos Cosmos i mean, i prefer 18+ but i've got rp friends that are younger, I can give it a shot.. I'd just be a little more hesitant.

Cosmos Cosmos i mean, i prefer 18+ but i've got rp friends that are younger, I can give it a shot.. I'd just be a little more hesitant.
haha oh!! Yes please I'm short on roleplays rn, almost 18

Hello! If you're still looking for partners, I have a few ideas for genres like modern fantasy, supernatural far-future, and others that I don't know how quite to classify. PM me if you're interested in trying to start something~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back