• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Winchester Orphanage

Tyler~

"Is this place fun or reading? Both get really boring," I muttered, running a hand through my caramel colored locks. "Maybe we could sneak away to get some actual food..." It was just an idea. I wasn't serious at all, but it sounded very appealing. "And it's cool, dorky people are interesting."

Aaron chuckled then scanned her face "sometimes...they are" she said with huge eyes. "well i have to ask Luka if that's okay" she sputtered looking over at Luka. "and by the way your really pretty" she said with a smile across her lips.

Tyler~

Her last comment startled me, and I sat up, startled. "Uhm- Uh- Thanks," I stuttered out, feeling my cheeks turn a brighter shade than they already were. I wasn't use to people complimenting me so openly. It was weird. "You are too."

Aaron chuckled "its fine, and thank you" she said looking around. "we should seriously get some damn food" she said smirking looking down at her stomach rubbing it weirdly. "haha, i need to get a life" she laughed looking up at Tyler.

I noticed that one of the girls I first saw joined another girl and all I saw was blushing. I got a little afraid hoping she wouldn't walk to me but at the same time wishing she would

Aaron turned her head noticing another girl and she waved "hi!" she exclaimed with huge eyes waving towards her.

I got a little nervous when she said hi, but I wasn't going to ignore her so I waved back, a little afraid.

I realized she wanted me to walk over, so I got up and walked over, but I was so nervous I nearly fell daydreaming about the bad things that could happen. I regained my balance and made it over to her and the other girl and sat down next to them.

Aaron shifted her body towards the girl with a smile across her lips "hi, im Aaron" she said holding out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Autumn" I said my hand visibly shaking when I grabbed hers. I wasn't sure if I was shaking out of fear or lack of blood sugar but it didn't matter. The girl probably thought I was a freak by now. Not even just the way I acted, but I looked like a skeleton, after all I barely weighed anything.

"I love your name, its pretty" she muttered shaking her hand noticing she was nervous "are you okay?" she asks raising an eyebrow with huge deep blue eyes.

"I'm fine" I whispered under my breath. I didn't know what else to say so I blushed awkwardly and covered my face.

"oh okay then.." she muttered scanning her face smiling widely pulling out a piece of paper and began to draw.

At that moment, I realized what I had done and decided to walk away, feeling bad. I got up and started walking to my room.

After I got to my room, I felt stupider than 5 seconds before. I realized I hadn't apologized or even said bye. I didn't wanna go back and make her feel worse, but I thought about it more and realized it could only make things better. I walked back to the cafeteria and sat next to her again. "I'm sorry" I whispered to her.

Aaron looked up at her and nodded and smiled "its fine, i can tell your shy" she muttered running a hand through her blue/black hair.

"Its not just that" I said "Everyone always hurts me and I'm constantly afraid of new people." I then waved to the other girl "Hi, I'm Autumn"

"oh okay, im sorry" she said looking around the room with her huge big deep blue eyes then back down at them smiling. Then looks over at Luka watching them from afar.

Again, I was completely lost for words. I just looked down at my feet and back up at the girl I didn't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back