• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Winchester Orphanage

SuicideXSeason

"All Monsters Are Human"

A Place Where All Troubled Kids Go.

Please Join! :D

Boys-Orphanage.jpg

Female-Orphanage.jpg

Have Fun! :D

Aaron walks into the facility with her arms folded scanning the place. She was new and scared. She walks forward into a room where there is two beds like in every room there is. "why is this place so empty?" she wonders stepping more in the room walking over to the window peering out it moving the curtain out of the way. It looked way more nicer outside, there were kids running around laughing with smiles on their faces.

"Mind as well get to know people" she says walking out of the room and down the stairs almost getting ran over by kids her eyes widen as she leans up against the wall waiting for them to pass. "jeeze" she laughs walking out the back door and into outside world. Making her way over to a bench then plopped down on it folding her arms scanning the area.

Luka sat in the grass and scanned the kids. She saw another girl about her age and saw that she was new, well, she at least thought so, has never seen her before. She sighed and lied on her back. She stared up at the sky and put her hand up. It was almost as she was touching the clouds. But she knew that would never happen. She has been here for 7 years. Many people have thought about adopting her, but changed their minds at the last second and adopted a young child. She raised up and played with the grass. Next thing she knew, a ball was flying at her. She caught it and threw it as far as she could. "God, those kids..." She mumbled.

Aaron stood to her feet and went over to the swings and plopped down on one holding onto the chains swaying back and forth slightly noticing a little kid had fallen. Her eyes widen and her mouth was tugging to smile she tried to hold in her laugh by covering her mouth with her hand looking at the little kid. She turned her head slightly noticing a girl about her age she shrugged "mind as well talk to someone" she said before standing up walking over to Luka and looked down at her. "hi" she said smiling plopping down in the grass next to her.

Luka turned to the girl who just sat next to her. "Hi." She smiled back and waved slightly. She sighed and re adjusted the flower crown that sat on her head. "Who are you?" She asked the girl, she sounded rather harsh even though she didn't mean to. She tilted her head as she looked at her.

Aaron laughed scanning her face "I'm Aaron, and you are?" she asks holding out her hand fixing her hair. "I'm new as you can probably tell" she adds smiling widely. She thought Luka didn't really want to talk but she shrugged and did it anyway. "sorry to bother you" she says looking at the other kids messing around and shook her head then turned her focus back on Luka.

"Im Luka. And I don't care." She sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I could tell. What happened to your parents. If you don't mind me asking." She said as she studied Aaron. She was actually very pretty. Luka smiled and glared at all of the kids.

Aaron smiled "i like your name" she said looking over at Luka "oh my parents?" she asks raising an eyebrow. She took a deep breath while puffing out her cheeks. "Well they were major alcoholics and drug user's didn't like me, abused me then kicked me out on the streets so i had to fend for myself for a while" she says following Luka's gaze "what about you?" she wonders with wide eyes.

Luka smiled. "Thanks." She sighed. "My parents...I killed them." She smirked and laughed. "Oh well." She chuckled and watched as a crow landed next to her. She picked it up and pet it gently.

Aaron's eyes grew gigantic "thats nice...i guess?" she says watching luka pick up the bird next to her. "Are you someone that talks to animals or something?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, am I?" Luka watched the crow as it flew away. She smiled and then let a butterfly land on her finger. She studied the butterfly quietly.

Aaron laughed "maybe, your just jesus" she says looking at the butterfly and smiled widely. "How long have you been here?" she asks scanning Luka's face.

Luka chuckled. "7 years. A very long 7 years." She sighed and shrugged. She let the butterfly go, but then it flew and landed on Aaron.

"Wow, that's a freaking long time, i probably would've killed myself by then" she says looking at Luka smiling widely. She watched as the butterfly landed on her she looked down and picked it up with her pointer finger. "it's so pretty" she smiled looking over at luka.

Luka shrugged and smiled back. "Yeah. It is." She smiled again and stood up while wiping the grass off of her pants. "Wanna go mess with the kids?"

(Im not gonna make Luka shy, shes gonna be dark and mysterious.)

Aaron smiled at luka then looked down at the butterfly standing up and whipped of her pants with one hand "yeah sure, but i have to set the butterfly down somewhere" she said walking over to a branch and set it down then ran over to luka.

Luka grinned and ran over to the kids who were playing with a soccer ball. Her red converse clunked loudly every time she stepped. The kids looked up at her and slowly stepped away. "She's the on who is crazy..." One mumbled. Then the other one did. "She killed people..." Luka raised an eyebrow and kicked the soccer ball, she watched it go over the fence.

Aaron followed her from behind then walked up to a little kid and then turned her head to Luka "this is going to be so mean" she said gritting her teeth. Then turned to a little boy "You wanna know something?" she asked the little kid. The little kid looked up at her "what?" he said Aaron took a deep breath thinking this was going to be a bad idea "your parents are dead because they never loved you" she said looking into his eyes. The kid started to cry then ran away. Aaron sighed then stood up straight "that was mean" she says folding her arms scanning Luka's face.

Luka rolled her eyes and watched the other kid run away. She climbed up the fence and sat on top of it. "Bow to your queen!" She yelled.

Aaron shook her head then walked over to the swing and plopped down on it swaying back and forth "is this like your passion?" she asks looking up at her.

(I ACTUALLY FREAKING HATE KIDS)

(ME TOO)

Luka nodded. "Yeah." She watched the door of the orphanage open and saw one of the employees step out. "EVERYONE IN!" She yelled. Luka shrugged and jumped down.

Aaron sighed getting off the swing and walking inside of the building "this place freaks me out" she says quietly folding her arms scanning the area walking up the stairs and stopping in the middle of the hallway waiting for Luka "are you going to come up stairs?" she wonders looking over the edge of the railing.

Luka followed Aaron and nodded. "Its not that bad." She sighed and walked into her room. Her room was dark and covered in posters. A electric guitar rested against the wall and a black canopy bed stood in the middle.

Aaron followed from behind looking around the room "i love your room" she spoke smiling looking at the posters. "you must be pretty cool then" she laughed thinking that might have been a dorky thing to say.

Luka smiled and chuckled. She sat down at her desk and grabbed a photo album. She opened it. "This was my dog, his name was Peanut." She chuckled as she pointed at a picture of a Golden Retriever.

Aaron smiled walking over to Luka looking over her should at the photo album of a dog. "it's cute" she spoke plopping down on the bed looking around the room. "do you like it here?" she asks glancing back over at Luka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back