Willow Louviere

Willow Louviere

BLACKJACK!
Willow Louviere

Introduction There's two sides to every coin, and in Willow's case. One side of the coin happens to marked with a bit of blood and gore.

pxKTaNm.png

Basics

Name: Willow Louviere

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: Unsure

• Appearance

Height: 3'8

Weight: 50 Lbs.

Hair: silverish-blonde hair with what appeared to be a layered bob cut, longer over the ears, cut short on the bangs and on the back.

Eyes: Green

Body: Skinny

Attire: Willow generally wears a pink zip-up hoodie over a white tank-top. A black skirt with white stockings, and a pair of black running shoes. Occasionally she'll 'spice it up' a bit with her favorite black baseball cap, one with a cartoonish depiction of a white bunny on the front.

Willow doesn't look too unusual as far as most girls her age go. The only thing that's particularly striking about her is how small she is, compared to other kids. Something that Willow seems well aware of herself, and some of her casual and sleeping attire reflects, given that most of the things she wears when she's at home are quite over-sized only driving her small stature home. Other than that the most striking thing about Willow can probably be read from her facial expressions, she's prone to going from a smile to an intense look of embitterment and paranoia without any real provocation.

Her gaze is always racing about, as if she's always looking for some signal of attack from anyone she encounters. She's prone to fits of fidgeting and panic attacks.

Theme Song

[media]

[/media]

Appearance

I thought you did a very good job of detailing you character's appearance, keeping it casual and informative, without having it blunt and too the point. The Attire part, was probably the best thing in this section, and it was one that I really found enjoyable. You also used it to give a hint to her personality, a sort of "preview" as some would say to how this girl is.

Explaining a part of her paranoia through the way her eyes reacted was a fun idea! Now, there were some thing I thought could be improved upon, the biggest one being the beginning where you list off her attributes. While informative, I think the formatting of the information really limits the way I know you can describe things, example being the Attire section just below it. It isn't a big thing, mostly because some of the information is recounted in your voice during the Attire part. Just a little thing I wanted to bring to attention.

Personality

So, this is a good personality, and I saw no misinformative places that caused confusion, however, I think that it lacks a few things that could be improved upon. I like the character you're going for, or seemingly going for, so maybe some fleshing out is in order? We know she is a Shy Introvert, quiet usually, and is loyal to her friends, but why? Why is she loyal? I think there is a lot of potential in the personality with the character, and if you brought up about how she feels about her father? How her relations through the years molded her?

She was someone who got used to the solitude of being alone from her mother, but did the small parts of her interaction with her mother affect Willow in any way? I found what you had really awesome and I had some awesome insight into the workings of your character, but just think of what you could do if you start asking yourself questions. You don't have to ask these questions, or take my own examples to heart, I just wanted to make my suggestion clear.

Another thing, and this is really small, is how you describe her personality when taken out of the comfort zone. While I won't testify against the vagueness of the Comfort Zone, as your explanation of her personality makes it clear as to some of the aspects her Comfort Zone would possess, but maybe you could touch up on a few things about how she is out of it. Is this her actual personality, or is this a by product of tapping into the natural presence of Benjamin?

History

I have seen some small histories in my time of Roleplaying, and let me tell you that there is nothing wrong about them. This history explains the life of Willow in a way that, albeit vague in some places, is still informative to how this character might react to certain things. What I did find lacking, was the history between her and Benjamin. Did they have any interaction while Willow only thought of him as an Imaginary Friend? How was she so sure that his name was Benjamin?

Did she have any violent history due to the co-existence between her and him in the same body? It says she was influenced in a negative way of sorts, and while it is fine to leave it that way, just think of the fun it might be to give her a past event she couldn't explain? Maybe this event did something significant and was relevant to how she was today? I won't question the lack of explanation as to why Benjamin picked Willow, because while I think it is a bit vague, I am sure the vagueness will help if you ever place her into a Roleplay. However, I will advise that you start speculating about the reasons, if you haven't already. Overall, I found it very enjoyable.

Equipment & Skills

I really see no problem with these or obvious things to touch up on. While short on information, the length does the goal justice and I had no confusion as to why she had the skills or equipment she possessed. I personally love the Box Cutter you gave her, nice, very nice. I also like how that, while you gave her a skill and interest in lockpicking, you made her inexperienced and overall the right level of skill a girl of her age would realistically have, with the type of life she had as well.

Benjamin

Ok, so this character has tons of potential! While at first he may just seem like a random, unimportant character, he has so much worth that I see unexplored! With his only real background being a Hitman at some point, the fields are still growing, and you have the tools to plow it with your creativity and grow a history, a personality, a person! I would love to see something done with this character, no matter how small it is, because everything that is done to Benjamin, who he is, how he would react to things, affects Willow in some way. I love it~

Overall

Let me say that I love this character idea! The entire premise is golden, and I think that you did a good job fleshing out the bits you did, and simply making her. The idea of a Mafia-aligned ghost/spirit being trapped in a little girl's body, helping the owner out with his experience gained from age, has so much potential. I think you will do a great job, and have tons of fun with this character when you get her into a Roleplay! Nevertheless, I loved the character, and I hope to see more characters from you in the future. Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back