• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Will you be my friend?

kaatyy

I'm ISO someone who is at a high level of writing who wants to co-host/co-start/co-whatever a RP with me! I love fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, and occasionally modern as long as there's action in it. I really want to get a good group of people to make an amazing story and I seem to have the worst luck at that. I was hoping someone would be willing to help me out and get a story and group together to make an awesome RP that will be active and fun. Please please pleaseeeee will you be my friend!

Heya. So, do you have any ideas in mind? I would be more than happy to help out. I'm a new member, but I've role played for some time, so hopefully my level of writing is good enough. (Happy_Face)

I definitely want to be a part of this, I feel like all the points you made are things that I agree with or that I would say (Well I'm not sure if my writing skills are praiseworthy). But I will try my hardest to contribute to this project.

YES I'll be your friend!

I'm fairly new on this site, but more than able to be active. Having an RP fall apart due to lack of interest by members has been common in scenarios I've made, so I'm not a quitter by any means. Although, the RP needs a well-built world, premise, story, and varying characters to work. I'm also into scifi and fantasy settings, as well as them being fairly action heavy. On the other hand, I don't love Shoot Aliens: Roleplaying Edition. Without premise and such, it's hard to see characters as much more than killing machines. These RPs are a lot about balance with power of characters, story to action ratio, personality of characters, and tone of the roleplay. I would love to help sort out an RP, since I am still sorting some details out with my own, so this would be helpful.

So there's a wall of text on my opinions on how to make these RPs work well.

Hey, I've got an idea for the story, or the premise or plot... whatever.

So basically a lot of (some sort of fantasy monster/animal((I'm not too familiar with them))) comes,practically out of nowhere, and attacks the town or village that the characters live in during the night. Lots of people died, some badly wounded, but there were several who were relatively ok. Now, those survivors have to protect the town often nights,

and they have to work towards rebuilding the town.

And that's the gist of my idea, so what do you guys think? I'm okay with it if you don't like it or want to make changes to it.

Worldbuilder here eager to make a friend for a 1x1! If you like plot, characters with depth, and adventure in whatever setting you choose, I'm your roleplayer. Got a ton of preset plots and a willingness to create something original if that's your fancy.

I actually like @Coatboy The Pocketed 's idea of having to rebuild a village after things have gone awry. Even if we can't get a group together for that idea, I'd like a 1x1 over it.

[QUOTE="Status Undead]I actually like @Coatboy The Pocketed 's idea of having to rebuild a village after things have gone awry. Even if we can't get a group together for that idea, I'd like a 1x1 over it.

[/QUOTE]
Well hey, don't we already have 4 or 5 people, that's a group right? Besides, this idea wouldn't really work with too many people since the town is supposed to be reduced to... well not a lot of people, maybe like 20 to 30 or so. Not to mention that some are injured, plus some will be NPCs. I'd say around 7 players and a GM should be about it. But again I'm not going to enforce this if someone has a problem with it.

kaatyy said:
I'm ISO someone who is at a high level of writing who wants to co-host/co-start/co-whatever a RP with me! I love fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, and occasionally modern as long as there's action in it. I really want to get a good group of people to make an amazing story and I seem to have the worst luck at that. I was hoping someone would be willing to help me out and get a story and group together to make an awesome RP that will be active and fun. Please please pleaseeeee will you be my friend!
Hi there, Kaatyy, I'm looking for someone that would be interested in a one on one email RP between Nathan Drake and Lara Croft. If interested, please shoot me a private message.

Heyy, dunno if I'm too late on this, but I've also been sort of tossing around a couple ideas in my head for a group RP (possibly offsite, depending on the format), but my usual RP partner has gotten too swamped with RL stuff to help out. Maybe we can talk at each other and maaaaaaybe work it into a group project to run together? PM if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back