• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Herowatch-- roster.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Post then here, I've already posted a Hero character who will drop in at times to give lessons an such.

Your characters are allowed to be good with their power but I want everyone to give their characters room to grow. If you start out being able to level skyscrapers then I need to throw up bigger threats so try and keep a cap on it. Know I might ask you change edit or nerf some stuff if I feel it won't work or is troublesome.

Pm questions or ask them on the check. I will delete them if they show up here aha

======================
Name:
Hero/support name: (If they have thought ahead)
(13--16 are student ages, id prefer characters being 18 plus but if they aren't then its implied their guardian/parent has signed off on shit)

Appearance: (picture of any sort would be good but give a brief description anyway, things one can notice at a glance)

Gear/costume:
(If you have made/use something already or if you designed it in hopes the academy scholarship shall provide it)

Power: (name something and give a decent example of how it works)

Background:
(Who you are, where ya from, did HeroWatch find you or did you go to them?)

Last edited:
Name: Joseph Gowind
Hero/support name: captain Soul Sword
Appearance:
6ft caucasian tanned skin green eyes short black hair. Decent in shape from a physical stand point,
(not overall jacked where one would assume steroids but in no way a slob)
Short beard unless shaved shorter.
20210418_182143.jpg

Gear/costume:
Pirate themed which includes the jack sparrow dreadlocks. The hat (including the wig) and the costume is bulletproof and padded for protection with a polymer weave and more scientific shit Joe couldn’t explain. All he knows is it provides protection on a mid range to (lower tier) high range level.

Power: pirate projection
Joseph is able to create magic constructs of almost anything...
Swords, guns, ropes and chains, whole cannons even entire ships! But everything made costs energy and is pirate themed.
It’s believed the glowing green energy that forms for Joe is fueled by his “soul” and stamina. A reasonable deduction as it’s limited to piratey themes and renders him tired/dehydrated/in a state of malnutrition if overuse happens.

Background:
Born in a coastal town of Australia Joseph was raised with his mother’s pastime of fishing and hunting being a ldeal hobby. In fact the first construct of energy Joseph created was a boomerang. Over time Joe was influenced by drinking and money, piracy being a metaphor he loved and his ability was influenced by this. Creating swords or guns to win confrontations eventually a teenage Joe was contacted by a American agency that deals with superheroes... His ability was considered very powerful and he was sponsored to create content with the help of a team of people with different titles.

This venture failed, but on his own (and some friends made in BlueBay) joe was able to create his own following riding the current wave on social media which was sea shanties. This and his pirate themed heroic content made Captain Soul Sword a overnight sensation. After spending six years as a vigilante/criminal/HeroWatch creator he finally became popular enough to be considered a top tier super.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back