Will he let him ? :1x1 with Hallo

Goddess

Computer Nerd
This is a story about a young Vampire boy who insisted on exploring the new world. He found himself on the surface in Tokyo Japan. He arrived early that day around 6:00 am. Unsure of where to go , he was able to use his hypnosis to gain him many things. Directions to an apartment that high school students buy. He was able to get an id. He was able to put the tenant who owned the apartment to buy him food and clothing, along with his rent for his stay. He made her buy him school clothes and transfer to a school that was close to where he lived. He was able to learn about the world by books from the library and what humans called a computer. But now he faces a fatal situation. He is a vampire , and he needs blood to live. But of all the blood he's taken none has filled his hunger. This is bad for him ,seeing how he needs It to move around during the day. He soon runs in to a place filled with potential people who may have the blood he desired.

night-tokyo.jpg

~~~~

It was a Monday evening. The sun was just setting and the streetlights started to come on. The people were bustling and moving to their homes or to stay out to have a drink. Rouge animals would run between their legs and around their feet. The bakeries would be closing and the night cafes would open. The ladies would find themselves back out on the corners. Grade school students would be going to the arcade or out to eat.

This young boy was walking down the busy street toward a restaurant that had fresh meat everyday that was shipped to them at 6:00. he had a low smile on him, a good bit of his hair blocking his right eye. His fingers were intertwined with another behind his back. He looked around ,the bright lights of a city he had never seen before. He had only arrived on the surface early that morning. He found an apartment thanks to his hypnosis . The tenant is paying for his food and housing along with his clothes.

He is as of right now , at a fatal situation. Yes he had drunk before he left, thanks to the tenant lady. But the blood filled him so little, he was still hungry. He drunk enough though to roam around for a few hours. He would try to locate some blood, at this new restaurant which sold raw meat. Odd store but he had no complaints. He gave off a small smirk when he neared it.

Chris had just closed his bakery up for the night and was headed for the meat market where he saw a young looking silver haired boy "hmm that boy is weird" Chris walked into the store and started placing his order

Last edited by a moderator:
The boy walked in to the small store and found a small chair by the window. Sliding in to it , he crossed his legs and put his hands on his knee. He looked out the window but soon found his gaze on to a taller man who was ordering. he blinked several times then felt a sting in this throat. The boys eyes went from to gray to a deep blood red. His eyes staring through his skin and toward his blood, the veins that ran through his body.

"Thankyou see ya later" Chris dropped his meant "dammit ugh" He started to pick his things up when he noticed the same boy from before staring daggers into him...he stood up "Can I help you?"

The boy had snapped out of it, his head turning to look out the window so his hair could cover his eyes. "Nothing." His voice was low so he wouldn't hear his voice crack. He was getting hungry again. Was it because of the blood he man possessed . No of course not, there were many like him. It was only because he was hungry. Yes , he nodded his head after agreeing to what he had told himself.

"wow he's cute the man thought to himself" He shook his head "Ahem where do you live can I give you a ride home you look pretty hungry" He said with a bright grin plastered on his face"

The boy gritted his teeth as he coughed. He shook his head no as he looked up at him. "I...I am fine." It seemed he would have to skip the meal tonight and pick up a snack on the way. He slid out of his seat and walked toward the side entrance away from the front. His hands intertwined with another behind his bike as he looked down.

"I insist come on I don't bite" Chris grabbed the boy by the hand and began to lead him to his car

The boy let out a hiss as he as touched by such a being. "l..let go " He stared at him then toward the car. He did not want to leave with him, nor did he wish to stay by the man who made his throat burn.

"Okay then just be safe okay? I'll see you later" As Chris was putting his bags in the car the bandaid he was wearing fell off and the blood started to ooze from the cut "Damn I love my job but i've got to stop cutting myself on those knives and i have to buy stronger bandaids" he said as he sucked on his finger and started to get in the car

The boy held his throat as he looked back. His eyes were blood shot red as he coughed a little. His fangs growing as the smell of blood went in to his nose. He squinted a little as he leaned against the back seat door. Coughing more as his throat began to burn. "d...damnit"

He saw the boy having trouble he immediately got out the car blood still oozing from his finger "Hey are you okay What's wrongs" he pressed his hands to the boys face checking for a fever blood smearing his face "I'm so sorry I'll clean you up right now come on we'll go back to my place and i'll take you home in the morning" Chris once again led the boy to the car

The boy was having trouble walking . The blood was much closer now the smell entering his nose. He took his hand and wiped the blood from his forehead. He looked at it, his tongue slowly exciting his mouth and licking the blood of. Gulping it down he almost went in to a frenzy as he licked his fingers more.

The boy completely ignored him as he started to consume the blood on his finger . He would reach up and swipe more blood off, consuming more and more

"wow this boy is creepy as hell but a child is in need and I must help him!' Chris thought to himself he began to drive off all the while watching the boy like his fingers continuously "If you want more i've got a whole vein full" he chuckled jokingly

The boy looked up from his small snack. Taking that reply as an offer to his blood the boy in unbuckled his seat belt . He had leaned in to the man. Licking his neck before sniffing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back