• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern WildLife Character Sheet

Yahhah

The Wandering Storyteller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This character sheet is a bare minimum. You can add anything you'd like to it.

Name:

Species:

Affiliation(Optional):

Appearance(Description or Picture, whichever you'd prefer):

Personality:

Background(Optional but encouraged):

Mate:

Children:

Rough guidelines

Species: What is your character classified as. Dog, opossum, human, hawk. ETC. It should be noted that the largest carnivores to be accepted will be Pumas, and black bears. The largest wild herbivore to be accepted will be deer. This is because of the suburban setting.

Affiliation: Does your character have a group they belong to. A dog pack, a coyote gang, human family, or any other group you can think up that I haven't.

Personality: How does your character approach a situation are they cautious, social, aggressive.

Background: If your character has a story on how they got stuck in a human made environment. If your character is human how did they get in their current situation. If you feel your characters story is ahead of them. That's fine. It is optional after all.

Mate/Kids: Does your character have a family. If not simply put N/A.

Name: Slyther

Species: Cottonmouth or Water Moccasin

Affiliation: N/A

Appearance:
250px-Florida_Water_Moccasin_056.jpg

Personality: Slyther is a sadistic snake that likes to bite his victims and see them struggle against his poison. He likes fighting and enjoy seeing the desperation of the ones he has poisoned. He has a natural hatred towards mammals, amphibians and anything that's not a reptile. He is also a cold blooded assassin(In every sense), and doesn't feels any remorse about killing. He also hates cats above everything else.

Background: Slyther was born out in the wilderness, he lived like any other serpent, feeding on small animals, birds, and a occasional alligator. He was eventually captured by a research group, that conducted various experiments on his poison. He eventually found his chance to break free, and he took it. He escaped throught the sewer system. He was then found and 'adopted' by a family that gave him his name. But he hated it and renamed itself Slyther. He broke free yet again, and now resides on the sewers, way more wary about humans than before

Mate: N/A

Children: N/A

Last edited:
I'm not saying no completely. I just want to ask you if you would mind playing a native animal. Because this RP would take place in North America. No rough state. I just feel your character would have problems surviving this environment. Not only does he have cold weather to contend with, but he also would already have a bit of a name among humans because of his kills. I mean you could still be an animal with human kills but a rattlesnake, copperhead, or water moccasin would have the exact same venomous snakey effect as a Black Mamba. But you'd also have natural camouflage and useful adaptations. If you're deadset to stick with the Black Mamba.... I guess I could accept it, but there are plenty of alternative snakes that do the same thing to an even better extent. Like the water moccasin has been known to hang out in sewers. Cerrex Cerrex

I'm not saying no completely. I just want to ask you if you would mind playing a native animal. Because this RP would take place in North America. No rough state. I just feel your character would have problems surviving this environment. Not only does he have cold weather to contend with, but he also would already have a bit of a name among humans because of his kills. I mean you could still be an animal with human kills but a rattlesnake, copperhead, or water moccasin would have the exact same venomous snakey effect as a Black Mamba. But you'd also have natural camouflage and useful adaptations. If you're deadset to stick with the Black Mamba.... I guess I could accept it, but there are plenty of alternative snakes that do the same thing to an even better extent. Like the water moccasin has been known to hang out in sewers. Cerrex Cerrex
I didn't thought about that... I will change it ASAP.

Name: Slyther

Species: Cottonmouth or Water Moccasin

Appearance:
250px-Florida_Water_Moccasin_056.jpg

Personality: Slyther is a sadistic snake that likes to bite his victims and see them struggle against his poison. He likes fighting and enjoy seeing the desperation of the ones he has poisoned. He has a natural hatred towards mammals, amphibians and anything that's not a reptile. He is also a cold blooded assassin(In every sense), and doesn't feels any remorse about killing. He also hates cats above everything else.

Background: Slyther was born out in the wilderness, he lived like any other serpent, feeding on small animals, birds, and a occasional alligator. He was eventually captured by a research group, that conducted various experiments on his poison. He eventually found his chance to break free, and he took it. He escaped throught the sewer system. He was then found and 'adopted' by a family that gave him his name. But he hated it and renamed itself Slyther. He broke free yet again, and now resides on the sewers, way more wary about humans than before

Children: N/A
He's accepted

Name: Abeytu

Species: Puma/mountain lion/ cougar(they're all the same thing)

Affiliation: Herself and her kittens

Appearance: Abeytu.jpg

Personality: Abeytu is a cautious and calculated animal. She is a methodical hunter and not a big risk taker when it comes to the safety of her offspring. She is savvy about staying hidden from humans, and only roams the streets at night, or dawn. Unlike most pumas she has a fear of canines due to cubhood trauma.

Backstory: Abeytu was born in the true wilds. No humans, or buildings...or smoke sticks for as far as the eye could see. As a cub she had a sibling which was lost to a pack of wolves. She made it through to her adulthood until she became old enough to mate. Her first litter was lost to another wolf pack. Which led her to move to the suburbs when it came time to birth her next litter. She lives the day in a small backwoods in a tree hollow where she has deposited her kittens. Roaming the streets at night for food.

Mate: Unimportant(Will not assist in cub rearing)

Children: Little male named Nava, and stronger female named Aiyanna,

Name: Robb

Species: Raccoon

Appearence: Robb.jpg

Personality: Robb is the cockiest little shit you will ever meet. He's the kind of coon to walk up to a cat's food bowl in broad daylight and runoff with a handful of meow mix. Robb is lazy and will never work for food if he can just steal it from some pet who doesn't need to work for anything. Robb has been known to steal from literally everything that isn't locked and will grab just about anything he finds interesting.

Background: Robb was born in the suburbs, and raised on the ways of snatching, and stealing. Every dog, and cat in the neighborhoods hate him simply because he takes their stuff. Other than that there really isn't much.

Child: N/A

Name: Chomp

Species: American Alligator

Appearance: Chomp.jpg

Personality: Chomp is an opportunistic hunter. Anything that comes near his vise like jaws is dinner whether is be a deer, dog, frog, bird, or an unlucky human. Chomp is fairly laid back, and it takes quite a bit to get him off of his scally backside.

Background: Chomp was born in an alligator farm in florida and instead of being killed was sold as a pet. As he grew to large his "Responsible" owner gave him the flush, and he made his way into the waterways of the public park. Where he sits today waiting for whatever snack might come his way next.

Child: N/A

Will get the RP thread up When a few more people join up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back