• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wild Spirits Chat

I don't wanna make things complicated but is it possible to be like both shifter and Projecter? As in the person is able to shift into their animal form but they are also able to summon aspects
(I.e. Growing wings, talons, etc etc )) while in human form. I just wanted to ask excuse me for being complicated
Gomen'nasai
PenguinFox PenguinFox

I don't wanna make things complicated but is it possible to be like both shifter and Projecter? As in the person is able to shift into their animal form but they are also able to summon aspects
(I.e. Growing wings, talons, etc etc )) while in human form. I just wanted to ask excuse me for being complicated
Gomen'nasai
PenguinFox PenguinFox
It is possible for someone to be double classed, unless they are class 4. Class 4 can only be class 4. In the rare case that someone is double Classed they are officially classed in whatever the higher one is.

So seeing as double class is a thing, can my character be double classified as 2 and 3? Or is that just to much?
PenguinFox PenguinFox
Yes they could, but officially they would be called a 3. Lore-wise I would say that is rare though, so feel special xD. Mix classes are usually 1 and something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back