• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Why Would The RPNation Delete A Roleplay?

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
So. I was going to go read through an old roleplay I was hoping to reboot. I went to where the thread was. I had it saved. And...the page I requested does not exist. Huh. That's weird. I don't remember requesting my thread be deleted...nor do I recall receiving anything saying I'd broken a rule. How...odd. Man. I was hoping to reread that. What's up with that?

So. I was going to go read through an old roleplay I was hoping to reboot. I went to where the thread was. I had it saved. And...the page I requested does not exist. Huh. That's weird. I don't remember requesting my thread be deleted...nor do I recall receiving anything saying I'd broken a rule. How...odd. Man. I was hoping to reread that. What's up with that?

If the roleplay was created before the august update, it just means the URL changed, we don't delete RPs :). Try using the search bar instead.

Thank you very much @The Dark Wizard and also sorry for being a sassy bum

Oh, I did. I picked a bad name. There were a LOT of results

Just want to reiterate that we don't delete RPs. We may hide them, at the creator's request or in case of extensive rulebreaking (though usually we just hide the offending posts), but no RP is ever permanently deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back