Why So Many Posts T~T

Park Sung-Lee

Why did they choose to make us do ten posts as a new user? I absolutely adored this site when I used it last two years ago and now that I’m back this whole ten post thing is kinda putting me off from wanting to use it. If it was like maybe Five posts instead it would be much better. It’s easier if a requirement to meet. For me personally it will take me a couple days to make ten posts because I’m not big on commenting (‘it sure if that counts) and I only do 1x1 role plays in private messaging.
So at least for me, the ten post thing is absolutely ridiculous.

Keep in mind I’m not hate posting nor am I attacking whoever made the rule. I’m simply expressing my opinion so please don’t attack me for it in the comments because if I’m being completely honest I don’t care what you have to say because I don’t know you. But it’s still annoying to have to deal with.

I understand where you're coming from. But hey, at least you're one post closer now!

Personally, I appreciate having a restriction, since it helps cut down spamming. As for it being 10 posts exactly, well, seems a little arbitrary to me, but I don't really mind. That's what's in place and I'm OK with it. I'm not big on community participation either - and I don't really remember what it was like for me upon first joining the site - but I don't think it's too hard to achieve. Try posting an interest check, maybe? You'll probably be replying to it a lot as people show interest.

Oh, and I almost forgot, welcome to the site! I hope you do come to like it here :)

I understand where you're coming from. But hey, at least you're one post closer now!

Personally, I appreciate having a restriction, since it helps cut down spamming. As for it being 10 posts exactly, well, seems a little arbitrary to me, but I don't really mind. That's what's in place and I'm OK with it. I'm not big on community participation either - and I don't really remember what it was like for me upon first joining the site - but I don't think it's too hard to achieve. Try posting an interest check, maybe? You'll probably be replying to it a lot as people show interest.

Oh, and I almost forgot, welcome to the site! I hope you do come to like it here :)

I’m actually not new to the site and I do love it here
But thank you for welcoming me and for commenting~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back