• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Why can't I submit replies on posts and pm's anymore?

Wolfclawgirl13

So, for some weird reason, on my computer on the site, I can no longer submit replies, and find it frustrating. I have been made to reply on my phone, but I would really like to post on my computer. Yes I have signed in and out of my account, but it still hasn't changed anything. Can someone please tell me what I can do to fix it? Please?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-12-13 at 12.58.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2016-12-13 at 12.58.06 PM.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 1
Can you take a screenshot of the problem that you are running into, please?

Unfortunately, I can't. And I can't post it on my laptop, but all it is, is that there is no message box anymore, it's completely greeted out, with only the submit reply button, and that's it.

Unfortunately, I can't. And I can't post it on my laptop, but all it is, is that there is no message box anymore, it's completely greeted out, with only the submit reply button, and that's it.

Do you have access to another computer so you can at least log into on for like a minute just a minute to check if you can send messages? Because if you can, then it's something wrong with your primary computer. 

It may also be a browser related issue.  Double check your Java settings.  If they're not enabled properly, it could be causing some interference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back