• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Why can't I post in either the Forum or Thread Roleplay Recruitment sections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melix

Lord Legendary
I can't post and I would like to. I want to make fluffy romance RPs and need to recruit people. I believe I've done nothing wrong which would ban me from posting, so...? I think RPN might just be a bit glitchy today. Why can't I post?

Melix - this isn't a ban on you, nor have you done anything wrong. I've tried creating a thread as well in the recruitment section and it seems to be having issue.

This should be resolved quickly, I hope. Not just your account that is having issue. =]

This problem should be resolved. It had a lot to do with the auto-alert system that has been removed. So if you do want to watch the forum you will have to manually select it to be watched.

Now it is saying it cannot find the Thread Roleplay Recruitment. I suppose you took it down. I have now made my thread in Forum Roleplay Recruitment and am happily awaiting replies! Thank you all for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back