Why are introductions always so awkward...?

Straw-Berry Milk

Princess of Berry Bliss
A cookie for everyone that answers that.

Introductions might be more awkward to write than bios. Regardless of that, hello. A friend of mine suggested RPN, so here am I.

I've been roleplaying for almost ten years, although with some long hiatuses several times during that period, so I don't consider myself an experienced RPer. For the past five years I've mostly been in the 1x1 scene (and even then, sparingly), but I'm starting to consider group RPs again. Currently looking to explore new RP genres as well and hopefully get my creativity flowing once more.

Anyway. That's it. Thanks for reading.

Eh, probably because you're a newcomer, on display and waiting for the veterans to 'introduce' you to the new environment. That's just me, though.

Welcome! This is a great place for groups and 1x1's, there's a huge community for both. The genres are also incredibly varied and interesting, so everyone is bound to find something they'll love!

I hope you have an awesome time here. What kind of genres are you looking to explore?

Eh, probably because you're a newcomer, on display and waiting for the veterans to 'introduce' you to the new environment. That's just me, though.

Welcome! This is a great place for groups and 1x1's, there's a huge community for both. The genres are also incredibly varied and interesting, so everyone is bound to find something they'll love!

I hope you have an awesome time here. What kind of genres are you looking to explore?

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm still unsure, since I'm trying to keep an open mind, but I'm thinking action, adventure, plot driven RPs, possibly leaning to darker themes, such as mysteries and horror. I'm not very good with medieval themes, so modern, futuristic and sometimes fantasy are what I prefer.

Well, like I said, there's a huge variety here! Under the group forums, there's a specific place for Realistic, for Fantasy, for Fandom, World-Building, Dice-Games, all of those, and most of them fall predominantly under those genres you listed. I don't think you'll have any trouble finding some awesome roleplays to join!

I'll second Dark Serenity.
Also, if you're like me (new here myself) you might be reluctant to just insert yourself into an RP without knowing just what you're getting into. Of course, that's probably just me projecting!

I'll second Dark Serenity.
Also, if you're like me (new here myself) you might be reluctant to just insert yourself into an RP without knowing just what you're getting into. Of course, that's probably just me projecting!

In that case, welcome as well. I suppose that varies a lot, for me. I'd say I'm more reluctant when it comes to group RPs because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back