Who's ready for the next Fire Emblem(s)?

Killer Queen

Guaranteed to blow your mind (any time).
Just a couple more days

1455719720248.gif

Oh.

Good.

Just in time for Street Fighter V to (hopefully maybe please) have all of the issues fixed.

I'm finding myself severely lacking in time lately so this completely slipped under my radar. Thank you for the reminder. Will be downloading it even if I don't get around to it immediately. So many games. ~_~

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM SODDING READ! Apparently the EU localised version isn't!

de9.jpg

So which ones are y'all gonna get Birthright or Conquest? Birthright is easier from what people told me and Conquest is basically the game on steroids, limited xp and gold gain at the cost of that plot. you very well know what kind of plot I'm talking about

[QUOTE="Clockwork Syringe]Hot Damn, it comes out tomorrow! So sad they didn't release the third path already, I want to play that one the most.

[/QUOTE]
Isn't the third one to be bought from the digital store?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since my first Fire Emblem game was the Sacred Stones, and I've played over 300 hours on Awakening, i'm going to go with Birthright, until the eventual DLC release of invisible kingdom for thats the version I truly want.

After playing through the game for 5 or so hours already a good chunk through the game, Im glad I bought the game. I can't wait now for Revelations which comes out on March 10th.

I've literally been waiting for it since it first got announced. Starting off with Birthright and I'll be moving onto Conquest soon, but overall it's great! They improved a lot of the mechanics that bugged me in Awakening too.

Beat Birthright and Conquest. Now working on Revelations. So many characters with strong hair game. I'm jealous.

Also Selkie is adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back