Whold you KILL the avatar above you?

@charleen No! How could anyone have the word "hurt" cross their mind when they see that kawaii little desu-desu chan-chan? (Help, I cringed too hard typing that last part!)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yumoto Here lies CG, who died for waifus everywhere. R.I.P. Also, no huehuehue, Jose (no).

No, I think Satori is someone I'd rather not kill. Too much cute.  

This needs a "love" button. The poor satori gets enough hate as is! ;-;

For that, you get to live. Just kidding, whatever the heck your  avatar is would've still lived. 

@Swindle

9/10: I'd kill again. Only because Satori never gets ENOUGH hate. Everyone has their place in this world. For a select few, that place is found within the dislike of Satori everywhere.

PS: What anime? Last three posts went way over my head.

9/10: I'd kill again. Only because Satori never gets ENOUGH hate. Everyone has their place in this world. For a select few, that place is found within the dislike of Satori everywhere.

PS: What anime? Last three posts went way over my head.

No revenge kills here. See how much of a better person I am? Lol.

Satori Komeiji is from Touhou, a series of shooting games and manga. There're a couple of fan-made anime for it too called "Fantasy Kaleidoscope ~ Memories of Phantasm" & "A Summer Day's Dream."  If you get interested at all, PM me and I can show you some good places to start! What little deep story there is isn't too hard to pick up on.

@Yumoto

I was going to post and say "No because it's Touhou" earlier but then I was thinking.

"Is it really Touhou?"

Now I feel stupid..

No because what kind of cruel being would kill poor Satori

Manga? -Muttering- "Do they have migrants here? Yeah?"

Yeah, i'd kill it.

pls no i will stor cars 4 u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back