• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•Žπ•™π•  𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣?||Reboot [ooc]

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by logastellus

Accepting
!

Units Available!

tags

casual-detailed, young adult

just my imagination

the cranberries

• introducing

Jared Garfield is a multi-millionaire mogul who decided to use a sum of his grand fortune to surprisingly answer the young millenials prayers. Across the United States, Garfield swiftly brought up empty lots and used his in his own words "pocket change" to build modern yet affordable housing, you know something the government should be doing but instead continue to raise prices cause they don't know how to control their own spending. Garfield recently purchased and built a loft in Charlotte, North Carolina and applications for the units have already been submitted before the building was even completed. Loft sizes range from studio units to three-bedroom units, studios being the less priced and three-bedrooms being the highest priced. Applications are still being accepted and reviewed for the units but the chances of living in the building are slim. Although the criteria for being eligible to occupy a unit is somewhat demanding, the pricing and financial requirements are manageable. Better hurry cause units are filling up fast and you want to get in before they're all gone.

Hello! Logastellus here with a casual detailed apartment style roleplay. Your characters can either already be living in the loft building or are newcomers. There are no first come first serve or saving spots in my roleplay. If I happen to have a gm they will have seniority on which slot they want. Please make sure to use real face claims and please be realistic on jobs/careers for your character. Once characters are accepted there will be a link to the discord dm'd to the following members and there we will commence with planing out events and plots for said characters. Please be diverse in your characters, no mary/gary sues. I will go into more detail about my regulations in the rules section. A little bit more information about the slots are listed below. Any questions please let me know in the ooc.
    Unit 302-Studio: Vacant
    Unit 318-Studio: Vacant
    Unit 325-Studio: Vacant
    Unit 222-1 Bedroom: Vacant
    Unit 233-1 Bedroom: Vacant
    Unit 254-1 Bedroom: Vacant
    Unit 287-1 Bedroom: Vacant
    Unit 410-2 Bedroom: 2/2 Occupied
    Unit 437-2 Bedroom: 0/2 Vacant
    Unit 459-2 Bedroom: 0/2 Vacant
    Unit 110-3 Bedroom: 0/3 vacant​

a

b

c

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Active Roleplays: Who Used All The Hot Water???

logastellus says...

Ok everyone who expressed interest! Here is the out of character thread! Any questions you guys have can be asked here. Here is where I will also post who gets accepted into the roleplay as well

logastellus logastellus I swear I recognise Shin from a music video but I'm trying to remember which one lmao

Is his name Kohh irl or something?

warning that i am struggling with the nasir siblings' bios LOL my brain is hopping out and not wanting to work DX

warning that i am struggling with the nasir siblings' bios LOL my brain is hopping out and not wanting to work DX
Are they estranged? i saw that the older sibling didn’t know that his sister was a resident at that apartment lol

Are they estranged? i saw that the older sibling didn’t know that his sister was a resident at that apartment lol
They are kinda 😩 Eli cut contact a few years back and now it’s an awoop jump scare moment for them lmao

morbidity morbidity your character looks good so far but just a heads up unit 410 is taken by both of my characters so please choose another unit for your character from the list on the cs thread. Thank you :3

i'm so bad at writing bios 😭 this thing is going to be a novella by the time i'm done, it's so damn long

i'm so bad at writing bios 😭 this thing is going to be a novella by the time i'm done, it's so damn long
I feel you, it took me SO long to do mine even though it doesn't seem like much. I'm looking forward to seeing your character!

I know I'm like 12 hours away from the most recent CS deadline, but are you still accepting applicants? πŸ₯Ί

I know I'm like 12 hours away from the most recent CS deadline, but are you still accepting applicants? πŸ₯Ί
Wow rpn really hoed me and I’m just now seeing this, but yes we are still accepting! Since my reply was so late you can have until Sunday to do your character :3

If i bump the interest check 84 more times i’ll get some people to join lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back