• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Who Should I Go To For Help With BBCoding?

HesitationOblivion

Climbing Class Trash

Man, I feel like a complete dunce having to post a thread like this to search for help, but it was prone to happen sometime. So I'm mediocre at bbcoding and I'm relatively new to this whole world of 'snazzying' up templates and everything so I still have a lot to learn.

I recently found out about banners, borders, and all kinds of stuff like that.

Like, perhaps look at the
Ye Ole BBCode Shoppe layout. It's so beautiful~ I was wondering if there was anyone that could walk me through the coding.

Like the most advanced thing I know how to do is:

Troye "T" Fisher

large.jpg

thumb.jpg
thumb.jpg

The only thing crazy about this town is it's people.
Troye

• bad-hair-bad-hair-day-blonde-blonde-hair-boy-343658.jpg

Hair Color - Silver {Previously Brown}

Eye Color- Green

Height- 5'8

Clothing Style- If he isn't wearing Hot Topic, then he's wearing American Eagle.

Piercings- Ears are pierced, but they are often hidden behind his fringe.

Lucky Charm- He wears an anklet on his left foot that is silver and was awarded to him by his late grandmother.

gravity_falls_divider_by_candygirl163-d8v94ug.png

Perks- Brave | Funny | Flirtatious | Unique | Creative | Ambitious |

Quirks-Loner | Peculiar | Addicted | Clingy | Temper | Shy | Clumsy|

I would love to learn from thee great mighty lords of coding. *-* I don't even know if anyone can direct me to someone that's willing to help. I know RPNation isn't a tutoring site for BBCodes... but I still want to learn how to add liners / boxes if that's possible in anyway.

Thank you all ~

Hey there!

I'm sure lots of people here have similar questions, it's alright!

As far as I know, @Elle Joyner , @Musician , and @welian are very good with BBCode. I don't know how available they are to help you, but they do have a thread.

Ah you have their thread link already :P

Aannd you can always practice in the Workshop and tag @welian

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cavil - I was worried about commenting on their thread because I wasn't sure if my question fit their criteria and if they would be able to help~ And Thank you for your help. I've been experimenting in the Workshop but I've been having issues with borders! (: I'll see if any of the people you tagged can help.Thank you once more~

Yeah, what I do is try something new in the Workshop and ask Welian any questions about my coding. She's really super helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back