Who is this chick? Open up and find out!

Moon Rocks

Hey everyone!

I'm Moon Rocks, a roleplayer with 5-6 years of forum expierence and a kid a month away from being an adult.

I'm into art, video games, dance, and paintball. My favorite movie is Howl's Moving Castle, while, game-wise, I'm way into Dragon Age. I've got 4 cats, two indoor, two outdoor, and a little Pomeranian.

So, yeah, there's a bit of random info. I look forwards to meeting you guys and living out some fun adventures on this site!

hey moon ! welcome to rpn! & listen i love animals whoooooo that's a lot of cats asldjaslkjd what are all your pets names??

hey moon ! welcome to rpn! & listen i love animals whoooooo that's a lot of cats asldjaslkjd what are all your pets names??
I've got a maine coon named Tiziana and a tuxedo named Midnight. The other two, a calico named Harley, and a tabby mix named Lily, are my aunt's cats. She gave them to us when she couldn't move with them. Then, the Pomerania's name is Phin.

Welcome to RPN! Paintball is awesome! I hope you find great friends here and really enjoy your stay. May you find the greatest of adventures in your shared writing! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back