Music Who Are Your Favorite Bands?

Iron Maiden, Rage Against The Machine, Black Sabbath, Papa Roach (older stuff), Megadeth, Weird Al, AC/DC, KISS.

Ugh, it depends on my mood. I'd say now Nightwish, Within Temptation, Billy Talent, Bullet for my Valentine, Rise Against and Arctic Monkeys.

5sauce, state champs, crown the empire, sleeping with sirens, ghost town, one direction, alive like me, bring me the horizon, melanie martinez (not a band), memphis may fire, matty mullins (not a band), secrets, a day to remember, hand like houses, of mice and men, palisades, pierce the veil, hasley (not a band), issues, PRVIS.

All of my favvvvvvsssssss ^^

One of my favorite bands is Blue October. They have it alll going on...plus their fantastic people.

I am probably in minority here (and anywhere else). I grew up on Manson, Nine Inch Nails, London After Midnight, 69 Eyes...

Saves the Day is the end all be all band for emo/pop punk. They pretty much brought in that movement that blossomed in the mid 2000s. Through being Cool and Stay what you are are landmarks in the genre.

A Day to Remember, The Acacia Strain, WhiteChapel, Slipknot (can never hate them). Those I can listen to all the time for days on end..

Right now, I'm on a huge BabyMetal kick. Going to see them in May xD

I have two favorite bands and then just a bunch that I like a couple of songs by. Anywaay, they're Set It Off and Get Scared. Just soo good

Genesis (Peter Gabriel era only)

Pink Floyd

Radiohead

Rush

Queen

Rammstein

Nirvana

But David Bowie is above them all.

Coldplay ♥ Their music is so inspiring to me and it touches my heart. They helped me go through alot when i was younger, so their melodies and songs are very special to me and i always find myself going back and listening to specific ones that have a greater impact on me.

twenty one pilots (I am so salty that I wasn't a fan of their music yet when they had a concert here in the Philippines ;A; ), Fall Out Boy, Three Days Grace (I prefer their old stuff, back when Adam was still their singer. That isn't to say that I don't like their new stuff though), Panic! At the Disco (More like Brendon! At the Disco), Yellowcard (The violin is ♥)

Rabbit Junk

Daughter

Shinedown

All three of them produce wildly different genre's of music but I love all of them! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back