Other who are you?

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
What does the world see you as?

What do your loved ones see you as?

And what do you see you as?

The world sees me as a young man who is probably a liability.

My loved one's see me as a failure who is on the path to getting myswlf together.

I see myself as a man at the end of my rope, with no where to go but up...if only i could pick up the pieces and move.

I have no idea what the world sees me as. I really don't care to find out either. It is what it is.

My loved ones see me as fiercely protective of those I care about and love.

I see myself as someone taking life one day at a time and enjoying the time I'm given doing what I need to do to keep on being happy.

The world probably sees me as someone who cares far too much, and plans to punish me for it.

My loved ones either see me as a monster or a man who tried to carry too much on his shoulders.

And I see myself as... Broken, but better than I was whole.

Don't really know how the world sees me, and I don't particularly care either way. I am who I am.

My loved ones see me as a unique individual trying my best to make them proud.

I see myself as someone who has been broken in the past but lived to tell the tale and who can grow stronger from every experience the world decides to throw my way.

I'm unable to answer because the title gave me an existential crisis

No one special.

A great guy; selfless and genuine, a hard worker and someone who deserves a better hand than what he's been dealt.

I see myself as someone who's continuously trying to better things for myself and people around me, even if sometimes it doesn't seem like a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back