• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy White Wings, Red Horns

"I have language arts in A-4," Skylar said to Drew. Skye didn't give a care as she walked through the halls. She saw many Devils and some Angels. Skylar twirled and practiced a few dance moves as she walked to class. Skylar didn't care about what the Devils think of her, she had Drew, and he was all she needed. She smiled at many. A few smiled were returned. As she was walking she saw Rebecca and Luke, who were all over each other. Skylar admitted that she was slightly jealous that many Devils had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Mark, Luke's twin, was standing at their side.

Luke smirked. "So class, lets go miss sexy devil. Oh look angels gross."He said.Luke walked away with Rebecca and smiles. Mark smirked, "don't talk about low forms like that. Not the angels fault they can't be us."Mark smirks and winks.

Irish Ice Queen

|Nina|

"I Tollay Agree with that statement I mean It is the truth" she says Laughing and walking with them to The Class. She would Wink at Mark and would Walk to her locker and grabbing her books for the Next Class.

Rebecca rolled her eyes at Mark and Luke's comments. "You guys are so immature," she said shaking her head. "But, I could admit, we are pretty cool," she said giggling. She leaned onto Luke as she walked to class. Rebecca didn't think the Angels were lower than Devils. Though, the way they think of Devils aren't the best.

Drew stares at Skye's curious face. It looked like she was looking at the group of Devils in the hallway. One she-devil had rolled her eyes and turned her back on them. Drew gives a small grimace and continues walking. He was shoulder to shoulder with one of the twins and his girlfriend. Unfortunately, they were going the same direction.

Drew's gaze returns to Skye. "English huh?" he shakes his head. He never really liked English. He didn't even have the class with Skye, which would have made it somewhat bearable.

With his mind on classes, Drew wasn't focused on where he was walking. He accidentally trips on his shoes and slightly shoves the pretty girl next to him. Devil no doubt. "Sorry," he mumbles.

Oh great. The one person I trip over, is the one with the heavy notch boyfriend. He thinks to himself.

"Sh*t," Skylar said quietly through gritted. Drew just bumped into Rebecca. Oh, shit, you wouldn't know what she would do. But Luke could be much worse. Actually, no, Rebecca is a lot worse. Scratch it, they're both bad.

Rebecca looked at the boy who just tripped over her. "Watch, it,"She gave him a cold glare and looked over at Luke wondering what he would do.

@Gilmoregirl12 @Mimi1439

Luke picked him up and slammed him into the wall."apologize right now properly to my girl and next time watch where you are going and don't run into her."He said and grew claws. Mark walked over and smirked. "Or you will be joining us for dinner."He said. He smiled at his twin. Only they knew what that meant, but it wasn't good.

Irish Ice Queen

|Nina|

"I knew that Was going to Happen anyways" she said to Mark "Remeber they Fuck with Devils Devils fuck with them Back that how the shit goes. That what My Mother says. She is pretty much into this Angel vs Demon Problem.

Drew stutters as he suddenly thrusted against a wall. He gives a worried look over at Skylar. He stares back in loathing at the devil who picked him from the ground. He gives a shove back and spits back at him. "I said sorry, damn it." he says in hostility.

The lights in the hall began to flicker on and off. Drew gives a judgmental look back at the she devil and her friends. "I'm sorry." he remarks monotonously.

In normal situations like this, Drew would've apologized and backed off. However, this wasn't going to be the year he would be pushed around by some stupid devils. Drew glares at one of the she-devils who had turned around to talk to the other twin. "You say something about angels, you say it to my face." he spits out, infuriated.

Even his sudden outburst began to startle him, and to his dismay, it started to terrify him. Drew had tried over and over again to be nice to the devils. It never worked, and now, he has began to lose hope that it never will.

Drew gives an empty look back at Skye and rushes off. He wasn't about to feel inferior to his best friend. Drew stomps down the hall as the lights flickered on and off rapidly. With his emotions ramped up, he wasn't able to control his powers fully. Drew turns down the hall and into the library.

Rebecca watched the guy leave. "Coward, he think's he's so strong," Rebecca said glaring at the back of Drew's head. That guy was ridiculous. "What the fuck is wrong with him?" She asked, gritting her teeth.

Skye watched Drew leave. She couldn't believe he did that.

Luke held her "baby no, let him go. he comes around again. Will be having a wonderful dinner."Luke said. Mark smirked m"we should ditch school and go have a nice meal."He said and smirked. Luke smiles. "Of course brother. babe in or out will explain on the way."He said

Irish Ice Queen

Skylar chased after Drew, wondering what would happen. "hey, Drew! Wait up!" She called.

Rebecca smirked. "Yeah, I'll let him go. But, I'll get him next time," she said. "Yeah, I'm in. I don't feel like studying today," Rebecca said carelessly.

Drew stares blankly at the open door in the library. He sees angels lining up at check out. Cluttering the tables with already filled notes and papers. Did he really want to be that guy this year? To have that good guy image with perfect grades and outstanding attendance? Was it all worth it anymore if he was going to be treated like crap every day?

His mind flutters back to Skye. The only good that he's really known for a while. The girl who can restore his faith in an instant. Drew turns his back to the angel filled library and heads out the back door into the woods. He didn't feel like going to class anyways.

Drew walks down the lonely path behind the school. Cigarette buds and beer bottles littered the already dead grass. Each step he took, his heart beat louder and louder.

Finally, he comes across of dirty looking devils who looked like they didn't give a crap about anything.

"Look at this, a lone angel. With no wings nonetheless." One devil snorted.

Drew rolls his eyes and looks back at them.

"Hey, want to try this?" One whispers snidely. In his hand, a red pill glimmered in the dim light.

"What is it?" Drew asks curiously.

"The time of your life." he retorts.

Drew takes the pill and plays with it with his fingers. Oh Skye, where are you?

Skylar knew exactly where Drew went. She followed him outside. The woods were littered with old cigarettes and beer bottles. Skye didn't feel comfortable here, but she knew she had to comfort Drew. She made no eye contact with Devils as she walked pass them. She hid behind a tree when she eventually saw Drew. A devil offered him a pill. Drew took it in his hands and played around with it. "Don't take it," Skylar said sternly, emerging from the tree.

Dante was just wandering around the devil side because he had some devil friends. Not all devils were bad, you have to break down their devilish outside. He really hated that the ground was so littered and he picked up as much litter as he could and dumped it all in a trash can as he saw them. While he was walking he saw the most beautiful girl talking to two boys. He was so infatuated right there. He couldn't think of anything else to do but go and introduce himself. He walked up to her dropping all of the litter that was in his hands. He said rubbing the back of his neck, "Hey. I'm Dante. I haven't seen you around these parts." He had never seen such a beautiful devil before. That is unless she was an angel. But what would an angel be doing in the devil side of the school. Wait he was just that. He was confused now. He stopped thinking about that and started to think about the girl now.

Skylar turned around as the boy introduced himself to her. She was tempted to slap him in the head. She was in a really tense situation right now. Drew, who probably didn't know what he was doing, was just offered a pill, and the bad part is that he might actually take it. Skye gave Dante a smile. "Hi," she said quickly. Skylar then turned back o Drew. "Don't. take. The. Pill," she said slowly but cautiously. Was Drew out of his mind? Did he not know what the pill could do to him? It was also a sin to take it.

Dante was curious as to why the girls friend was going to take a pill from a devil, unless he was a devil. No. These people couldn't be devils. A devil would have just slapped him right there. He turned to the boy and said, "Why are you going to take a pill? Especially from a devil you don't know." He knew what common sense was and this kid did not have any. He was about to hit it out of the kids's hand just so he wouldn't take it. "That'll kill ya bud." He said with a smile.

Drew hears the soothing voice of Skylar behind him. He turns around and sees the bright blue eyes staring back at him with a pleading look. In an instant, his wings pop out, knocking a couple of devils off their feet. Their dull glow suddenly becomes luminous as Skylar stood in front of him.

His eyes finally land on a devil who introduced himself as Dante. Drew narrows his eyes in disgust of the devil near Skylar. "I don't need to be told what to do by a devil," Drew sneers. He wasn't normally like this. Friendly to every devil and angel that went his way. Dante also sounded like he was trying to be friend. Drew doesn't know who to trust anymore.

Drew looks at the pill that he continued to twirl in his hand. He let's go, and it drops to the ground, disappearing quickly through the rubble and leaves. He takes a step forward and grabs Skylar's hand.

"Skye, I don't want to do this anymore. Angels and devils?" He shoots a quick glance at Dante. "It's never going to work. I just want this to end," Drew could barely choke out the last words.

Drew lets go of his tight grip on Skylar. "Shouldn't you be in English?" Drew says, irritated.

Dante, feeling hurt, says in a quiet voice, "I'm not a devil. Just because my name is Dante doesn't mean I'm a devil. But it looks like you're an angel as well." He smiled ignoring the rude comments made by the so called angel. He kicked some dirt around and said, "Sorry for bothering you." He starte to walk away picking up th litter once gain. He felt so sad.

"Well, I came here to stop you. And also, just to let you know, Dante is an Angel. I'm pretty sure," Skylar said pulling away from Drew's grip. "Look at what you did," Skye said, pointing to Dante. Drew had obvious hurt Dante. "What's up with you today? You were so rude earlier, and you nearly took a pill. You know what that thing can do to you," Skylar said sternly, obviously upset. Skye walked toward Dante. "Hey, I'm sorry 'bout my friend over there, he's just a little upset," Skylar said ashamed.

Gilmoregirl12 said:
(Whats going on?)
Irish Ice Queen
so, Drew ran outside into the woods full of devils. A devil offered him a pill. Skylar and Dante tried to stop Drew. Drew thought Dante was a devil and offended him.

nothing much happened with the other people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back