White Lightning

Everything in the overview is done asides from some touch ups in the Salvator and Brigade information, and some small edits in the powers list and functions. There will be a tab for locations and how they typically are, as well.

I've sent General Woods' information to Raven,and in the meantime,I've posted the great Doctor Dimitri Dolokov here in the signups. Enjoy! I have two more characters coming down the pipe!

@Atom you can edit your first post of your character sheet instead of reposting it. There should be a button that says "Edit" near it.

Just so you know, because I don't want you to have to repost it again and again. I deleted the original posting.

I know

I tried deleTing it last Night actually

editing just doesn't like me a lot of the time lol

Mine shall be done some time soon

I need to add a few things and then it'll be ready.

Notice any problems with it so far though? Other than lack of key lol

@HeartoftheRaven

This is crazy cool! Are you still accepting characters? I have a couple ideas I'd love to throw at this. Thi

Not exactly. There was someone who said they were going to make a character. If they don't, I'll let you know. There's a lot of characters at the moment.

If some room opens up, I'll let you know, okay?

Alright, thank you so much! In the meantime, I might just lurk the threads. Sorry for not messaging you, by the way; still getting used to this site and couldn't find a message button.

Guys, post when you can, if you can. If you can't for some reason, let me know. Please and thank you. I do not want this RP to die. Please, don't let it. Yes, I know it's only been since Friday since a post, but still. Get to it when you can.

@Alad V , thanks for pointing out those problems! After re-reading the mech and power armor section, I realized that a 22 would be laughably outdated and probably never used in combat situations anymore, although I intended it to more be like something that she would pull out and wave around to scare people, only using it in dire times. But as you suggested, I will be bumping it up to a 50 caliber when i'm finished writing this. Now on to the history part, I didn't realize that General Woods was swell guy! I already have a few ideas about how to fix her history, and I will defiantly consider linking her to later resistant movements by Leroux. All of your suggestions were really awesome, so just thanks again for helping me out! (and I hope its not a problem that I replied here, it just seemed a better place to move it too)

Minor PCs, played by me.

Mechs and P.A.'s will be included in a bit.

Group Name: Doves ~ The Wings

Loyalty: Queen Kathryn

Note: Operate directly under Queen Kathryn, have teams/subordinates themselves, have the 'mark'.

Name: Audrey Mackenzie

Aliases: Eagle, Little Monster, The Brute, Firefighter

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color: Black - greying

Height: 197 cm

Power: Pyromancy

Mark: Winged Knight

military_man_stern_boy_cigar_glasses_white_hd-wallpaper-2882.jpg

Name: Rachel 'Rach' Wazaya

Aliases: None, as Rach is rarely identified outside the Populas Salvator, however he was once in a small village in what used to be western Spain, and was nicknamed 'Silenciador', though it was anonymously, since he was considered a myth.

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color: Originally black, constantly changing on a whim, currently neon green

Height: 171 cm

Power: Translocation

Mark: Bird

unnamed%2B(1).jpg

Name: Leah Whitney Han

Aliases: Butterfly, Queen Bitch, Lead Bitch, Mrs Right

Eye Color: Grey

Hair Color: Black

Height: 175 cm

Power: Telepathy

Mark: Butterfly

Elementary_About_LucyLiu.jpg