• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic White Lightning

Seven Year War; Year Seven,First Day - The Beginning of the End

This was it. Armstrong's forces were holed up in their final stronghold on the planet. Over the past seven years,Harmon and his allies had systematically dismantled White Lightning's forces and holdings,to the point that he was forced to retreat overseas. Now,Harmon and his newly-anointed General's Conference,marched on Arizona's greatest feature; The Grand Canyon. For Woods,it was a happy day; He knew that,barring the deployment of atomic weapons,Armstrong would lose,and so would begin a time of peace... So he hoped.

Hooper,on the other hand,was saddened,if only slightly. She was a vicious,cruel viper of a woman. To her,war was a vacation. And this deathly march on Arizona was the final bell. It peeled in her mind,loud and shrill. It was unpleasant,and she knew that they would win. She rode on the shoulder of the indomitable Rippling Wall in her own suit of powered armour,stolen and unnamed. Her emerald eyes scanned the horizon,looking for any threats,though it was only a token gesture; Somehow,Woods knew everything that was going on within half a click.

However,it didn't make sense. Metahumans had to actively use their abilities. Omniscience is simply... On. No,Woods was either mundane,or he's hiding his metahuman characteristics,for whatever reason. All around them,dust and smoke billowed. In the predawn darkness,great infernos raged in all directions; The Populas Salvator razing what was left of Armstrong's defenses along their way to the Grand Canyon,where he had established his final fortress.

Another quintet of thunderous thumps sounded,and a new inferno was born,just ahead. Francesca had long since mastered eyeballing range; Exactly five hundred meters out. Woods,at it again,relaying data to the artillery teams. At this rate,they'll arrive by dawn.

Dawn

The Populas Salvator arrived at the Grand Canyon to the welcome of a hail of bullets and artillery fire. Before they even entered,the army was being hammered. But,this was expected. Standard military tactics,really. While the Salvator's on artillery fired on the enemy's lines,snipers began to fire on the hostile artillery,while infantry advanced under the cover of the Rippling Wall. Woods unleashed a hail of bullets from his own gun,fed from a seemingly endless belt; Aircraft plummeted earthward,tanks were popped like zits,and anything smaller was crushed underfoot. However,mechs were absent; As Francesca appeared in the final bunker outside the Canyon,and depopulated it with a wall of lead,Harmon gave the order to advance; Apparently,Robin knew exactly when Fran finished her job.

As the Populas Salvator descended into the Grand Canyon,they were assaulted again,by snipers,machine guns,armour,and everything else... Except for mechs. Not even the all-seeing Robin Woods knew where they were,though he suspected that they were on the far end of the Canyon. However,he was wrong. Suddenly,there was an army of mechs above the Populas Salvator,obviously teleported in. Down below,in the Canyon,the Populas Salvator was completely exposed.

As the Populas Salvator returned fire,however,Robin bellowed out over the din, "ENEMIES ABOVE! DROP PODS!" It was a trap. The pods crashed into the ground behind the embattled army,and released even more mechs to the battle. It was a total mess; Enemies in front and behind,the Populas Salvator was in disarray. In what seemed like no time at all,the great army was separated into groups,and even individuals,and a quick,decisive fight was turned into seven days of Hell.

The Seventh of the Seventh

War is Hell. Throughout the entire length of the Grand Canyon,Hell acted out its preferred play. The dead and dying lined the fracture in the Earth,and lied in great heaps; The Grand Canyon was now an open wound on the Terra's surface. In the middle of the Canyon,Woods was embroiled in an epic battle with one of Armstrong's lieutenants,Ornstein "The Lion" Holtzer. The Lion's mech was the source of his namesake; The thing's head was in the image of a roaring lion,though the rest of the machine was distinctly humanoid,if painted a garish metallic brass. Holtzer's mech was a thin thing,wielding a long spear as a primary weapon,and was in possession of a sidearm.

They were locked in a standstill; While the Lion wasn't able to bypass his shield,Woods wasn't able to land a square hit,even with his shoulder mounted weapons. After the umpteenth strike upon his shield,however,Woods saw something. Near the edge of his vision; An electrical explosion,and the wrecks of the Bitch and Ulysses. Harmon and Armstrong were on their backs,twitching,coursing with electricity. There was a wound on White Lightning's neck,so he was dead,but... What about Mark?

As if he heard his thoughts,however,Marcus Harmon rose from the ground. Battered and bruised,but alive. Smirking,Woods flicked on the wide-range communications and loudspeakers; "To anyone who is alive to hear this,I am Grand General Robin Woods of the Populas Salvator! Armstrong is dead! Helden der Menschen troops,stand down,and you will be spared!" As he said this,the Lion lashed out with his spear against his shield. "Liar! White Lightning cannot be slain!" Woods thrusted back at his opponent,which was deftly dodged. "I'm not." "How would you even know,you drunken lout!?" Another strike from the Lion,this time a vaulting kick.

Sidestepping the kick,Woods swung his halberd up over his head... Then straight down onto his opponent's waist,cleaving the mech in half. "I am the reason your ambushes never worked,Ornstein. There is nothing that escapes my gaze." Before Ornstein could respond,Woods ran his halberd's point through his cockpit,killing the man in an instant.

Meanwhile,near one end of the Grand Canyon,General Francesca Hooper fought. Wielding a pair of submachine guns with enormous double drum magazines,she slew her opponents,which was effectively half of Armstrong's infantry corps,in a dazzling display of acrobatics,teleportation,and simple spray and pray tactics. Soldiers fell like lead weights,and Fran,safe in her armour,was completely unharmed. She even managed to kick a few snipers and mortar teams into the canyon below. And finally,when Woods made the declaration over the airwaves,Hooper simply laughed,and left the field. The orders were plain enough.

That was so long ago.

Now,Woods and Hooper were the caretakers of much of the world,though their methods couldn't have been more different if they tried.

Grand General Robin Woods - The Ghost of Sparta Command Bridge - Present Day

Woods took a swig from a flask of moonshine as Malkovich gave his report. Good for him. When Malkovich finished,Woods addressed his peer, "Good to know. I hope our civilian science consultant is making headway on his projects,too. And-- One moment.`Woods turned to face one of his bridge crew, "Get someone down to the brig and make sure our guest gets a meal downrange. She's curled up on the floor,right now." The person on the console nodded,and sent out an announcement to one of the countless members of the enormous vehicle's crew.

"I'm sorry about that,but I do try to keep her in good health. Anyways,North America's been under a bit of stress,as of late. There seems to be new rebel factions every other month,and now,there's a new one,though they seem to be particularly adept at guerrilla warfare." He pressed a few buttons on a keyboard,and replaced his image with that of a map of the continent. "Last month,Major Knives broke up a rebel faction in Texas. This month,I personally had to break one up in Quebec. That's where my guest came from. But,they're not the problem." A few keystrokes later,the Great Lakes,as well as a significant stretch of the Saint Lawrence River,lit up. "The Great Lakes,and most of the Saint Lawrence Seaway,have had mines distributed through them,effectively halting shipping in the region."

With another keystroke,several places lit up,all across the continent. "Furthermore,our operations in these areas were disrupted with identical tactics; Whoever the enemy is,they came in hard and fast,targeting materiel and infrastructure. Major bases across the continent also report missing property." Finally,with another button press,the map was replaced with the image of the stolen powersuit,the Damniato Memoriae. "And,I think it goes without saying that the Damniato Memoriae is still missing. It hasn't been seen since the thief fled the scene in it."

The Grand General dismissed the image,and the maps,bringing his face back to the screens of his peers and sole superior. "Unfortunately,North America is growing more unstable,despite my efforts to nurture peace and unity. Effective immediately,I'm adding alcohol to all rations,and prioritizing diplomatic efforts with the people of the continent while simultaneously launching a covert operation to identify and root out this new threat."

As Woods finished,he nodded his head,and said, "That would be all."

General Francesca Hooper - Life's Requiem Fire Control Station

Malkovich and Woods gave their reports,and all Francesca could do was yawn,though she did so silently. When her turn came,Hooper simply shrugged. "Same shit,different day,for me; People make noise,I come over there to make them stop. Speaking of..." She turned to address one of her subordinates, "Is the target painted yet?" The technician replied, "Yes,ma'am! The Cannon's also almost charged. Time to fire; One minute!" Francesca turned back to her screen,and said, "Gonna have to make this short,boys. The blast'll shut comms down for a bit." Woods,however,was furious. "Another deployment of the Storm Confluence Cannon,Hooper!? Isn't this excessive? By year's end,Europe and Africa will be completely turned to glass if this keeps up! This is why everyone flees from your jurisdiction,Francesca! Because,to them,even Australia is a better alternative!" Francesca openly rolled her eyes at Woods' lecture. "Some people don't respond well to talking. North America's worsening state is proof of that."

"SCC fully charged!"
Hooper waved to the screen as she turned to leave, "My report's done,then. Until next time,boy--" The last sound from her end of the line was the deafening sound of an enormous thunderstrike,followed by ear-piercing static,before the computer terminated her connection.

Major Jackson Knives & Jeanne Leroux - The Ghost of Sparta's Brig

The Major strolled down the steel hallway,holding a meal tray in front of him. On it was a plate of tourtiere,or a French hot wildmeat pie,as well as a glass of milk. Woods made certain that the prisoner received proper treatment,including food she's familiar with. Considering her fundamentalist Quebecois attitude,it was safe to assume she ate a lot of things like tourtiere and poutine. Reaching her cell,the Major peeked in,and,lo and behold,she was curled up on the ground by her bed.

Opening the cell with the retina scanner,the Major stepped into the cell,and placed the meal on the small table in the corner of the room. "What's up,mademoiselle? Sick?" He crouched down to examine the prisoner,who was groaning softly on the ground. Producing a PDA,he selected a program,and scanned her. "Aah... That would do it." The Major offered her a hand to get up,and said, "Part of me is happy guys don't have to experience that. C'mon,your meal's here." The French-Canadian prisoner simply scowled at her warden,and sat in one of the two chairs at the table,and began to eat her meal.

He sat opposite her,partly to keep an eye on her,and retrieve the utensils,and partly because she needed human interaction,even if she was their prisoner. "Besides the obvious,what's on your mind,Jeanne?" The woman shot him a look of pure poison,and simply waved her knife in a gentle circle,before replying, "I was thinking about how ironic it would be,si le Couteau a été tué par un couteau." Jackson simply frowned,and said, "A little bit,I suppose. The Jackknife,killed by a knife." He leaned back in the seat,and said, "I know you're upset. You're allowed to be upset. But please try to understand that the Populas Salvator is trying to keep humanity alive,safe,and happy." Jeanne simply scowled as she took another bite,and flicked her collar with her fork as she went for another.

"You know as well as I do that your attempt at war is what led to that." As Jeanne finished her meal,Jackson took the tray off the table,and stood. "Tell me,if your people did win,and the Populas Salvator was wiped out,what would you do better? Can you build roads? Educate children? Cultivate crops? Keep peace and order?" With his lecture complete,Jackson left the cell,and Jeanne to her solitude and contemplation.

Spymaster Seamus Young - Short Change Brigade Headquarters

The sound of one man applauding filled the room that Tiera's assault course occupied. Sitting on the innumerable low wall obstacles,Seamus applauded his peer's performance. "Excellent time,Tiera!" He wasn't there five seconds ago; To the uninitiated,he seemed to have teleported. However,those in the Brigade knew otherwise; He simply manipulated time in such a way to make it seem like he was there. Of course,his observation of Tiera's run was also done this way,peering at the timestream.

Then,he was behind her,leaning on the wall. "Call me crazy,but I think you're trying to one-up me." His breath was slightly more ragged than it was a moment ago; He had to actually reach Tiera from where he was before. While time was Seamus' plaything,he was still beholden to space. For Tiera,it was the other way around. "Y'know..." Seamus got that dangerous glint in his eye. "If we could turn the Ghost upside down..." He leaned back. "We'd get some good loot... And valuable intel."

"You've been... THUNDER STRUCK!" Lyon sang, keeping perfect tune with the song playing. The heavy sound emitted from a clunky CD player that Lyon had been lucky to get his hands on, quite a surprise to him even now. "SHIT!" Lyon exclaimed as a large glob of cleaning solution dropped onto his face. Lyon quickly sat back up, rubbing at his eyes without hesitation in an attempt to keep the hot solution out. This only succeeded in pushing it into his eyes and they soon started to sting dreadfully, "Shit shit shit!" Lyon shouted throughout the hanger, stumbling around to find a sink or some form of water.

Jade Rhea

Sighing softly the young redhead sat back her tools scattered around her as she rested on the cat walk beside Ghost. When she had first deserted and split off from her parents it was more than a little terrifying. Only thing that actually kept her safe and sane was Ghost, a small bit of light in an otherwise very bleak situation. The mech had been a prototype, the next step in the progression of technology however now it was more of a relic, to others. Other models based on her Fathers designs existed now, stronger and with more power than the original but she didn't care. Jade had her own innovations and upgrades made to the mech, ones not seen by anyone outside the Rebel base.

Grease and dirt smudged on the coveralls she wore over her clothes as well as bit on her face but she really didn't mind. She'd spend her whole life getting dirty inside the guts off all kinds of machines. It was worth a little grim if it meant the mechs completion. Most would think of it as an obsession which caused others to see her just a bit odd if not downright strange. Jades mannerisms in general did that though. She favored the company of artificial creations rather than people most times.

It had its perks, she could work in pieces and when for help and she would be more than willing to lend a hand in almost anything as long as it was related to a tech of some kind. However there were those that steered clear of her path because they found out the hard way not to mess with her creations. Jade would not tolerate carelessness within the work area and often times those who liked to goof off instead of doing maintenance earned a non too gentle knock on the head with a large wrench or whatever she happened to be holding at the time.

Picking up the tablet that was set beside her Jade flipped through the schematics of projects she had going on. Most would be complete if not for the lack of supplies. If there was one thing she missed about being in the military was access to any materials needed. There was one project in particular she had wanted to finish but had nor the materials or energy source to pull it off. Still didn't stop her from brainstorming upgrades and possible weapons. A small ding sounded off from the table as an orange light flashed at the bottom. Jade tapped the icon bringing up a screen with the letter PSION along with a screen of system info and coding. The upgrade was done now it just needed fine tuning, which was the more hassling process but fun none the less.

A sharp cry caught her attention as she retrieved a silver headband and she turned her gaze to spot one of the other pilots, Lyon stumbling about the hanger blindly rubbing his eyes.

She rolled her eyes and called over "On the right, 10 or so feet."

@Atom

"Thanks!" Lyon shouted towards the voice. He began making his way towards the source of water. Upon reaching it he wasted no time in vigorously rubbing and rinsing his eyes.

Meanwhile the door to the hanger burst open and in came Razniel, arms piled comically high with boxes, swaying to and fro. It was a wonder they hadn't fallen yet. Razniel stumbled around towards his work bench a short distance from Jade and Lyon's respective work areas and quickly did his best to drop the boxes with care. Without hesitation he grabbed the top one and began rooting through it with gusto!

Zakari Beck

SCB HQ

Perhaps there were times that the young man got out of hand. He was really just eager to play his role. Zakari was staring back at Raven, whose own eyes were hidden by aviators. Despite the fact that he could not easily see them, the man could feel her retinas burning into his own. She had not said anything for a little while, and Zakari was surely not going to be the one to start a conversation. Not that he wouldn't normally do so, but Raven had called for his attention - not the other way around. Crossing his arms over his chest, the man waited to hear what Raven had to say. A cigarette was resting behind his ear, a hat covering his head of dirty blonde hair.

"There's some'n I haven't 'eard from ya a mill'n times." Zakari responded softly, a smirk placed among his visage. "I ain't tryna be none. Jus' wan' play mah part." Truth be told, the rebel had no significant desire to lead. He just naturally fit the role because he was charismatic. Some people naturally gravitated toward him, but that was rather normal. Zakari didn't think much of it due to the fact that he was naturally oblivious to such things. "Ay. I hear ya. Neitha us wan' that. No matta the case, I ain't scur'd. Only way I be captured is if t'ey kill meh firs'."

After that was said and done, Raven mentioned that she wanted to speak on an idea she had. Zakari had no opposition to this, of course. He was around to do his job, after all. And that meant that he was all ears on innovative ways on their dealings no matter the case. Walking over the door leading to the meeting room, the rebel would walk on through it.

@HeartoftheRaven

Jaden and Jason (in the future their dialogue will be color coded)

"Hey Jason...."

"Yeah bro?"

"You ever wonder why they built mechs to look like humans?"

"Yeah, that's kind of weird."

"That's what I mean, like. Now we just got big people looking things walking around with people in them, and it's like, all this money we spent on this we could have just you know..kept killing people cheaply."

"Like with a shank?"

"Yeah man, shanks are hot."

"Yeah they are."

The set of twins were somewhere cooped up in a storage room, with an ingenious concoction they cooked up to get rid of the smoke from the ...well they were smoking. It had worked extremely well up until this point of keeping the smell off them and smoke from going everywhere, but it didn't keep their eyes from being bloodshot nor any of the other side effects.

Jaden had the last cigarillo in his hand before he stared at the roach,"Man, you want this?" Jason's eyes were closed, and he didn't respond for a minute or two while Jaden just stared him before finally he spoke off,"Nah man stash that, save it for the bowl as a quickie later."

Jaden immediately nodded,"Yeah man you right, that's what the streets would do." And with that, he put the little piece of cigarillo into a prescription bottle, closed the lid tightly and slid into his pockets.

The brothers simultaneously adjusted their glasses before stepping out of the storage room looking around,"Let's not get caught this time. I swear she's scary." Jaden had been the one to spoke, but Jason nodded as the two made their way in front of the line of mechs.

Their ears twitched when they heard the conversation about a sink or something. Which caused Jaden to chuckle gently grabbing his stomach,"He's a clutz man! Like...like...."

"A drunk and hot girl?" Jason questioned, referencing an artist from back in the day which caused Jaden to laugh. He nodded and they both dapped each other with a handshake,"you know me too well my friend."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jade Rhea

Waving off the rest of the excitement with in the hangar Jade went back to her work She slipped the thin metal band around her head. The cool steel pressing against her forehead would unnerve most but Jade found it to be a normal and sometimes calming feeling. She connected some of the loose wires to a gauntlet which covered from the tips of her fingers up to her shoulder in sensors. The other set of wires were connect to her data pad. With a tap on the screen the dark eyes of Ghost lit up to a brilliant green. The familiar sensation of pinpricks rippled from the band along her head as the scanning process started. Several graphs and diagrams appeared on the data pad. So far so good.

The fingers of her right hand curled into a fist the right hand of the mechs mirrored the movement a mill second later. It wasn't perfect but it was an improvement. Getting the latency down to near nonexistence would be impossible but she was trying to minimize it. Moving onto dexterity and movement She flexed and relaxed her hand and moved her arm carefully. The Mech copying her movements down to a T. There was some natural stiffness and limitation all mechs had but it was almost perfect. She would have to test weapons much later with the system.

Returning her arm to the side the mech followed suit. She tapped a few things on the screen observing the recorded signals and impulses as they were turned into coding. Jade gnawed on her bottom lip lightly as she moved to the next stage and went through the same mental motions of moving her arm but kept her arm at her side The mech however followed through with the motion with the same fluidity as before but a bit more of a latency. She could do the same with the rest of the mech but with out actually being in the pilot seat the motions were limited. Giving one last test she narrowed her eyes slightly the in focus the mech clenched its right fist before the blade hidden with in fore arm engaged then was pulled back into hiding. Jade couldn't help a wide grin at the success of the simple motion. With a soft sigh she powered down the system and removed the headband a mild headache forming but nothing really bothersome.

Physically she barely felt it but mentally it was taxing even for her mind and required a lot of focus with out her suit. Still remote access would prove handy if they ever needed a quick evac. Busting into a military complex with a mech was not always a smart thing to do but having one on stand by would. There were still a lot of bugs to work out in the system but it had come far from a small sensory program on her mothers laptop.

The Seven Year War ~ The Seventh Year ~ The Night before The Ending Battle

She had everything she needed in her hands, but her mech. No, it was stored somewhere. It wouldn't fit her bag anyways, a ridiculous notion, especially as its survival depended on the outcome of the battle to come. Weird enough, Kathryn couldn't feel a single nerve buzzing, not one butterfly flew in her stomach and she wasn't sweating. She wasn't excited, nor nervous, nor as emotional as she believed she'd become.

It felt... strange, instead. Relief.

Another thing she didn't get, as the end of this war meant the end of her revenge, one acquired due to this war. Luc would want that. Her, away from the battlefield. She frowned, but flipped onto her bed anyways, going through 'the plan' once more in her head. Somewhat.

She had a simple role to play, one she had been in for years, to keep people from interfering with Harmon. She was a shield, one well-used. Her payment? A glass of bourbon, some limes and lots of vodka, as promised by her leader himself.

The Seven Year War ~ The Seventh Year ~ The Ending Battle

It rained around her.

It was thick, filled with life and dirty. Always dirty.

Yet she loved it. She lived on the small sensation of revenge she felt whenever a body fell dead on the ground, whenever a mech turned into rubble and ashes, whenever blood was taken. She loved it, she loved the battlefield. Why? Because it was worth loving, it was worth fighting for the ones around her and those she had lost, those she is currently losing. Friends, comrades and enemies alike. Some she recognized, others she didn't. But she held the same amount of respect for them all. They were brave men. Foolish ones, but brave.

And as another enemy tried to charge through the physical barrier that she had become, she swung her arm, and in turn swinging TREX-89's blade straight through the enemy power armor, a small thing compared to the large mech. He, or she, didn't stand a chance, as their blood already coated the ground.

It didn't take long before another one tried their luck.

In a way, she felt like a mercy to those that tried to interrupt the battle that went on behind her, one she would occasionally have to avoid herself. Harmon caused more chaos than she dared to join. Chaos seemed to be the norm now, her surroundings, The Grand Canyon, was no longer the same, the roar of war hanging over the silence of nature, the Colorado River stained red.

It was due to that roar, the one that made ears bleed and warned of death, that the sudden silence that buzzed behind her made her frown. She turned her head to the side briefly, knowing it could cost her life, but at the moment it didn't matter.

At the sight of Harmon on the ground, her back straightened but the slight twitch of Marcus, she sighed. Relief was sweet, and as Marcus stood, she smiled. It was over. Somewhat.

Another fool charged towards her in one last attempt to kill the man behind her, or injure him at least. They failed too, with Kath meeting them in the middle, her arm in the air. Her enemy ducked beneath her blade, leaping between the TREX-89's legs. She smirked, rotating her body like butter, her foot high above ground before it came crashing down.

Minutes later, Kath was out, breathing in the smoke filled air, her hair getting in her face at the smallest breeze. She had her back turned, a small party of her subordinates around to keep things... Civil. Or so she hoped. Her gaze was stuck on her friend, the faintest smile on her lips. A woman clad in infantry armour ran to her side, with bags in her arms and with a nod from Kat she put them down at her feet.

"It's finally vacation day, huh... " She began, squinting to keep the sun out of her eyes, "Bourbon. Shit, I missed that, with the faintest tinge of ginger. Or perhaps some tea with a bit of vodka? Bloody hell... The day has come but I still don't know what I want."

And she wasn't only talking about the drink he owed her.

Queen Kathryn Harmon ~ The Throne Room ~ Present Day

Now she knew. What she wanted, that is.

Her eyes were fixed on the screen before her, flickering once in awhile to her daughters briefly. It was instinct, so ingrained into her that she rarely would need to look at them to feel that something was wrong. The slightest change of behavior and she was alert. It annoyed her at times, but kept her safe from worry.

At the moment, it was the slight ache in her neck that was bothering her as she recalled her morning activities, ones that she didn't enjoy. Ones she hadn't informed her husband of, as of yet. She didn't want to stray his concentration from the ongoing meeting, as it was burdensome enough with all the activity on Woods' region, activity that had her frowning.

She'd have to send Leah to look at that, or Rach. Or both.

The softest knock was heard in the middle of the meeting, as Woods tried to keep Hooper from blasting the damned cannon, again. A petite woman draped in a lab coat and a board in her hand entered, bowing to Marc' and the generals before turning to Kathryn. They ignored her, as she was to be ignored, the brunette merely a messenger

"I'll be there."

The female didn't have the chance to talk before Kat left her position, one single glance cast to her husband and two small kisses on her daughters' cheeks before she was out of the door. Waiting on her was another petite woman, also draped in a lab coat but with combat wear underneath, her brown hair short and cropped compared to the longer waves of the messenger. Saph had no time to fix herself up that way, her hand scribbling down a few notes on her pad before she looked up, bowing her head slightly. As she bowed, the collar of the robe moved just a bit to reveal the start of a tattoo, intricate at that but was covered quickly again as the female rose.

"Your highness," Gruff but feminine was the voice, Sapheline Archer not one to take long with her words, "J's alive, but not well, as you have requested. He'll need some medical attention at about six minutes over four pm tomorrow. No signs of internal danage, however it can be arranged. No signs of bloating, no hemorrhages above class II... No severe trauma to the lungs, small healing occurred between Thursday eight pm to eleven pm for a sudden case of ARDS though, as well as a possible occurrence of Pneumthorax was prevented.

"Neither is there any signs of him... cracking, Your Majesty. At least not under my care."
The female went quiet, as if she had commited a sin that should have her killed. Kathryn merely sighed.

"Field Reports?"

"None from my sources, Audrey's still with the Russians, Rach is coming back and Leah's working on a lead in the Capital. We have a few operatives tracking her down, but they're either getting killed off or end up in a dead trail. That is all."

"Feed the bastard, I want reports on his vitals in ten, and the reports of the FRT cases," Sapheline hand flew over her pad, pen in hand, "Another field-report from Audrey, detailed, an estimate of Rach's arrival if possible, and send Leah to Junior for check-up while she's in the capital. Have Keller track down any, and I do mean any, activity in North America in the cyber net.

I want to see everything, and I do mean everything that is out there, from night dwellers spending time trying to find old dirty flicks to the smallest hacks.
Any hacks are to be on my desk. Today. And that's if he dares to be late."

"Yes, Your Highness, is that all?"

"Besides you calling me that, which is ridiculous, no..." Kathryn was about to leave when she pursed her lips, her eyes downcast before they flickered upwards again, "I want new records of inventory from all the bases in North America as fast as possible, send copies to General Woods as well. Now fly."

With that, Sapheline rushed off, her head heavy of the gaze of her superior.

-

Kathryn returned to the Throne Room with light footsteps, her husband listening intently to Mako. She wandered past her girls, draping her arms around his neck, lifting her own to stare into the screen, her hazel eyes were soft when they settled on Woods, and amused when she let them move onto Hooper. "New inventory reports should be in today, Woods, and Audrey's in Russia, and if need be, I can send him your way Mako."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back