White Lightning - Rules

Queen Nala

Possibly Existant
  1. All RpN Rules Apply
  2. No God-Modding. No character is truly indestructible. This is not Left 4 Dead, and no one here is Francis. If something doesn’t kill you, odds are, you’re likely to get hurt in some way. That doesn’t rule out the possibility that the wounds may be fatal. You could be dealt a fatal wound that slowly kills you. Death is more than a possibility in this RP, it’s going to happen.
  3. No bunnying. You are only authorized to control the characters you create.
  4. Give us something to reply to. I don’t care how long or short the post is. I care for quality, not quantity. The post can be three sentences or three paragraphs long, if I can reply to it, then it is okay. If I can’t? It’s a waste of time.
  5. Remember, RpN is PG-13. No couchtime.
  6. Rule of Cool fits this RP very well. So, some things that may seem illogical, and make no sense but still work? Yeah, that’s Rule of Cool in action.
  7. As I stated earlier, death is very possible in this RP. If you don’t like something that will go from very happy to sad in a snap, this isn’t the RP for you.
  8. Your behaviour on RpN is also a factor to your participation in this RP. If you're a jerkass in shoutbox, or break rules all the time, why should I let you in the RP?
  9. Repeat it with me…. SPEED IS KEY!

See Main Thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/white-lightning.95426/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back