• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy White Brick

"No I think we should go we can come back for the others once we figure this out I'm sure they'll be fine. So lead the way Miss Cat."Don made a gesture to the others awake to go ahead. He was getting excited he loved a good mystery and this was exactly that. Maybe he shouldnt have gotten so excited about being kidnapped but oh well what could he do its how he was. Even after his parents where killed it had thrilled him to think about catching there killer.

Don quickly followed after Cat changing his mind about the others going first." Sorry but I want to figure this out as soon as possible." Don said moving Into the unseen hallway with Cat." Well ya coming, Or am I just gonna have to figure this out on my own?" Don called from the hallway taunting the others. (Hope this is somewhat better)

Chuldah Levi

◇◇◇

To his surprise, the redhead took his words as a call to action, seemingly out of nowhere pushing the table against the wall and revealing a secret passageway that had earlier escaped his notice.

An obstacle illusion? Nice.

'Puzzle' is such a vague word, as is 'maze.' Solving it could mean anything. Obviously his expertise were stratified here and there, but he couldn't help the thrill of awakening jolt through him at the prospect of an interesting challenge. Perhaps it would be a mix of things, maybe he could put what he had recently learned in his psychology classes to use. In any case, his interest finally fully aroused, he oozed out of the bed. The ground felt strange beneath his feet, as if he had been laying down for an extra long time...which must have made it extremely long given to how partial he was to lounging around normally.

The man with the accent (accents were not one of Chuldah's fortes, but he could tell that he was not American, at least) was already ducking into the hallway after Cat. Chuldah had already forgotten his name, if he had been one of the few to say it. He seconded leaving behind whoever wasn't willing to come along. They may as well be dead weight if they weren't willing to contribute.

"You snooze, you lose."

He wasn't sure why he said such a silly thing, probably more so for the chance to use an obscure American phrase more than anything, and it made him secretly happy.

((Got sick on top of everything else, yikes. And
@Dagfinn that must have been a long time ago @,@))

(Glad you replied hope that brings this rp back to life and BTW dons Irish or maybe Scottish idk yet lol guess the blonde hair is more of a Scottish thing lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back