• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Magic Falls

Alright sounds good. Uh...I kinda forgot my character....hold on ill go back and look it up. Fall of magic was the original right?

GREAT!!!! AWESOME OMG I JUST SHIT MYSELF IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, as for the during the war, if it is picked, it should be in the late years when the true mages are being hunted by more than just the government, but accepted in some places. Just a suggestion. Rifty wil fit in both during and after, so yee. And if it's before, it should be just on the brink of when the war's starting. Rifty will fit there too, but if its like, way before, I'll just stick him in the military school he was at.

Alstromeria said:
Please... keep the hype down a bit, yeah? It's going to be like ten days until it starts.

Alstromeria said:

On a more serious note, as for the during the war, if it is picked, it should be in the late years when the true mages are being hunted by more than just the government, but accepted in some places. Just a suggestion. Rifty wil fit in both during and after, so yee. And if it's before, it should be just on the brink of when the war's starting. Rifty will fit there too, but if its like, way before, I'll just stick him in the military school he was at.
It's a good two years before the war starts in the before period. I'll let you decide what to do with your character, and keep in mind it doesn't have to be the same character.

Ooo, now we have a supporter thats interested! Ello! Hi there, etcetera. I've seen your name around sight a bit, do you plan on playing with us?

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]Although, it would be an interesting turn of events if a character did stop the war... If you want to do it, go ahead.

[/QUOTE]
I'll do whatever your vote says.

lol, sure, I've got time to kill. It's also good to bump shoulders with somebody you've seen at work before, wether it be a friend or anybody really.

Oh, and @That Guy Over There , you want me to PM you Rifty from the origional RP or is he good to post when the time comes?

Hunnyhelp said:
I'll do whatever your vote says.
The vote might turn soon. After all, I plan on releasing the plot line for each time on the third day of the poll.

On a side note, I have no idea why these people want to participate in a war that drove the planet into a post apocalyptic state.

Alstromeria said:
lol, sure, I've got time to kill. It's also good to bump shoulders with somebody you've seen at work before, wether it be a friend or anybody really.

Oh, and @That Guy Over There , you want me to PM you Rifty from the origional RP or is he good to post when the time comes?
I'd prefer you make new character sheets. Especially since most of those characters would have only worked for the after timeline.

Of course, feel free to use the same character, just keep in mind that this will be a bit different from the original.

Yee yee, cool cool, good good. Rifty works for all except the before one, in that case i guess I'll have to, lol. Anyways, all in due time, all in due time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back