Video Games Which Ya Prefer ? Physical or Digital Copies ? & Why ?

Physical. It's nice not having to change discs, but it's nicer not having to wait a month to play the game. My internet's way too unreliable & I literally have to go to another state if a big, mandatory update comes in. It's been worth it exactly one time, and that was for Final Fantasy XV for Xbox One. The other updates just made me miss my PS2.

YEAH ... I GET TI ...For some time period my wifi was fucked and i had liek the shittiest wifi ever... it literally took me an entire week to download a game... but thank god i fixed it but again i sitll prefer physical :P

I used to be a very devoted disc or gtfo kind of gamer, but with the whole "primary ps4" and "home xbox" etc, it's made digital content a lot more convenient and financially sensible for me, just because of the whole "any content you own is accessible to anyone on your home xbox." Since my significant other and I both play xbox, it just means we don't need to buy two copies of games. Which is nice for our pockets.

That is a justifiable reason for sure <3 it worth it <3 me and my brother kinda do it but with physical copies one gets to buy the game ad we both play ti eventually but we do not share dlc but my brother doesn't care about em but i do ... so it not problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back