Which to be First, and who will help?

Mr. Gideon

Though this is kind of like an interest check, it isnt really. Below i have a few ideas, once of which will be my first rp here.

Death Came to Call: Modern, Murder mystery rp, happens in a private mansion on an equally private island. I will not be giving much info, so as to not spoil the whole rp, I hope you understand. A party thrown for the child of a wealthy individual is happening on a private island. 

That Which Goes Bump in the Night: Group of people who both hunt Cryptids and study them. Occasionally they will eliminate if they are hostile. Once they were like normal humans, but a common event brought them together. Recently they were forced to hire more people to combat the strangely growing incidents and occurrences. They are vaguely funded by both the government, and a Cryptid documentary they film, among a few other things. Supernatural, Adventure, Modern.

Tombstone: Shattered follows the aftermath of the Shootout at the OK Corral. Except here Wyatt Earp and all his brothers were killed. Doc holliday took revenge and massacred the entire Outlaws group the Cowboys, except for the second in command who was able to escape. Doc died shortly afterwards due to his illness. Shortly after Docs funeral the Second in command came back to Tombstone and took control of the town and the surrounding area after symbolically burning down the Saloon the Earps had run there. The Rp would take place in 1883 and I will flesh out whether this will follow which of the numerous movies or the real events more, given a twist so it can be an rp. Western, Action, Adventure, Survival.

Of Men and Monsters: While we have all heard legends about monsters and magic, it was only recently that either was found to exist, officially anyways. It was in the year 2010 on October 30th that it happened, all shows and the like were interrupted, and replaced by a strange broadcast. It has been 6 years since then, and after a few years of riots and the like, things have calmed down. A task force made of both humans and those of a less mundane nature was formed. They are responsible for solving strange crimes, possibly involving Monsters as well as capturing or if necessary neutralizing any rogue hostile Monsters. Modern, Supernatural, Mystery.

The Motley Crew: The year is 2160, and humanity has explored much of the Milky Way, but nearly 6 centuries ago they discovered something rare in the last unexplored spiral arm of our Galaxy. They found a stable Wormhole that led to a whole new World. First to go, were the Settlers and people like the Pioneers of Old, next were the Mercs, mercenary companies had nearly outlived their usefullness in the Old World, but here they would prosper. Lastly came the Companies, massive organizations that controlled much of the Old World. Skip forward to the present and that is where our story begins, you will be one of several groups of mercaneries, betrayed and framed by those you worked for, and are now working free lance in one of the few areas not controlled by the Comapnies, the Rust Yard, the place where the first major space battle in the Nw World took place. A Merc Group capitalized and turned it into a haven for the scum of the world, and those of a more oppurtunistic and unsavory nature.  Futuristic, Space Western, Cyberpunk, Dystopia.

At a glance is there any that draws your attention more than the rest. I did include just a brief synopsis/premise, I will finish it later, though for some i already have the whole premise worked out. I have other ideas, but these are the ones i think will garner more interest. Most of these are working Titles, so new suggestions would be helpful. Some of the genre elements listed may be light or heavy, but are present nonetheless. I may put a poll up if anyone thinks that would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back