• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Where's My Followers!?~ "^w^

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
As the title suggests this is to do with my followers- Or rather the lacking of them. "^w^ (I was one of the most followed in notable members, it wasn't important but kinda cool title to tell people~ :3) I use them in my tag lists and in general to chat with the people here I know that I consider my friends and would like to know 1.) Am I the only one experiencing it? 2.) Potentially how to fix it? and 3.) Have I simply not seen something else discussing this matter?~ :3 :D X3 xD

-Thanks, 

THP. :3 :D X3 xD  

As the title suggests this is to do with my followers- Or rather the lacking of them. "^w^ (I was one of the most followed in notable members, it wasn't important but kinda cool title to tell people~ :3) I use them in my tag lists and in general to chat with the people here I know that I consider my friends and would like to know 1.) Am I the only one experiencing it? 2.) Potentially how to fix it? and 3.) Have I simply not seen something else discussing this matter?~ :3 :D X3 xD

-Thanks, 

THP. :3 :D X3 xD  

They didn't survive the import to the new software it seems. Sorry for the inconvienve :(!

Just think of it as Pokemon, you gota catch them all again!

They didn't survive the import to the new software it seems. Sorry for the inconvienve :(!

Just think of it as Pokemon, you gota catch them all again!

Oh, Okay~…. "^w^ 

*Walks into corner* QwQ

*Walks back out of corner after taking a deep breath*

I'm gonna be the very best, like no one ever was! To catch them is my real test, to train the is my cause~

Pokemon!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD  

PIKACHU! THERE YOU ARE! *Pants* This new system is madness!

Wandering!?~ QwQ Save me, the white is so bright, I'm to confused by the colour one and the note life reminds me too much of times on another rp site… 0-0 Also, on a calmer note. :D

…. MA' FOLLOWERS!?!?!~ >W< :3 :D X3 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back