• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Where to recruit for roleplays

DungeoneeringGoddess

Dungeoneering Goddess
Hey im trying to get people to join my 18th century France roleplay and i've already done and interest check so now im just going to go for it with a character recruit. Where should I place it?

If you are referring to character sheet applications, do not place those in the Interest Check forum.

When you have created your roleplay, there should be a tab that says Character Sign-Up. That is where you should have interested users place their character sheets. Not in Interest Checks.

Oh, my bad, I read that wrong. Sorry about that, listen too Musician! xD Yes, that goes in the Character Sign Up tab when you create your roleplay.

So just to clear everything up:

To recruit for a roleplay, you put it in the Interest Checks. But when you want someone to put up a character sheet for your roleplay, you link them to the roleplay that you've created, and there should be a Character Sign-Ups tab there.

You know.. I think I might be messed up. They changed it recently, I believe. So for Interest Checks, you go to the forum, but there's also the Looking For Roleplayers thing that allows you to filter and find roleplayers that fit your roleplay. Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, I'll be quiet now. >_<

Interest Checks forums are recruitment for group roleplays. What Cloud has just linked you to is another resource to find users who may be interested in the type of roleplay you are hosting, but it is not meant to completely replace the forums. They are both tools for you to use to find interested members.

This explains about the recruitment forums. Go here to read about the new user search for roleplays.

@Musician

So just to clear everything up, you can recruit players in the Interest Checks for existing roleplays as well? It's just the name 'Interest Checks' that throws me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back