• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Where to go?

panda.ek02

I mostly wanted to start somewhere and find how to fit in around here as a newb. After the introduction what is next?

Because no one ever posts this right?

I rp on discord, amino and used to use geeking just not used to a form like this so I'm a bit lost
It’s actually quite easy to use. The forums are divided up in a more understandable way. Roleplays in one place, interest checks in one place, discussion in another. Easy peasy.

Hey Panda, welcome to the site!

You might be interested in our RpNation Handbook. You should also take a look at the other resources in the Welcome DM that is in your Inbox.

Hey Panda, welcome to the site!

You might be interested in our RpNation Handbook. You should also take a look at the other resources in the Welcome DM that is in your Inbox.

I been trying to read most of it. I am being a bit lazy and wanted to talk to people more than just read. lol My silly motivation, Ty for the link.

that and am reading the Q&A stuff but it just felt a little overwhelming last night and figure this seemed a good way to start and talk to a few people as I moved along

Maybe you'd like to check out our Discussion section and see if there's any chats going on that you'd like to join? And you can find specific vampire RPs by going to the interest check sections (I'm guessing either 1x1 or Group?) and typing "vampire" into the Tags box on the filter sidebar (on desktop, it's on the right by default). If you mean the White Wolf tabletop game, that'll be in the Dice section and that one has a dropdown in its sidebar so you can pick the particular edition you're looking for. ^33^

Yea looking for a group mostly. I did mess around with the search though I am still learning how it searches and was having a hard time. Not sure if I was getting the tags to work properly for me. Also thank you for pointing out where White Wolf content is. I was wondering if they had some of the tabletop book folks.

Another item I am unsure about is if there are people that are not literate players. Finding the right words to look for that. I have heard para may refer to a single paragraph rp style. I am not used to forms so much you see.

Are you an advanced lit player? or what is your preference?
It depends on how interested I am in something, or what I’m given to work with. My own ideas and fandoms I’m in, I can write multiple paragraphs. Something I’m not too interested in, maybe only two paragraphs.

It depends on how interested I am in something, or what I’m given to work with. My own ideas and fandoms I’m in, I can write multiple paragraphs. Something I’m not too interested in, maybe only two paragraphs.
I don't do too many fandoms but I cant do more then two paragraphs at the most least not often. I mostly am better at one

Take a look at the recruitment forums! You can start with the broad category that you are interested in and narrow your search from there. I would use the one on one recruitment forum if you are just looking for partners. You can click on each of the threads in the forums to read about what other people are looking for. You can also create your own recruitment thread.

Forums can be a bit different than Discord channels but in some ways, they can also be similar. Don't be afraid to just take your time to look through the site to get oriented.

I lurk on 'What's new' and just see if anything interesting pops up. It shows all the new forums that have been commented on or created, so its good for general boredom

Take a look at the recruitment forums! You can start with the broad category that you are interested in and narrow your search from there. I would use the one on one recruitment forum if you are just looking for partners. You can click on each of the threads in the forums to read about what other people are looking for. You can also create your own recruitment thread.

Forums can be a bit different than Discord channels but in some ways, they can also be similar. Don't be afraid to just take your time to look through the site to get oriented.
I could but I like vampires too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back