• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Where do I post Historical RPs?

MidnightSun

Man Eating Mermaid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I was searching before I asked about couldn't find an answer to my specific question, Where do you post historical roleplays?

I mean if you roleplays something in history or actual people from history, and example would be Marie Antoinette and her rumored companion that she is said to have an affair with in her garden (where she had built her own little village that she frequented before she stopped due to the cost of upkeep and the unruly public before her beheading).

Since it is not fantasy, futuristic, or modern, where would such an idea go?

You can still put it under realistic/modern since your RP would be realistic. :3

You might want to put "Historical" in your title or tags, though, to separate it from the more common genres in that section. I really wish there was a section for historical rps, but unfortunately that isn't so...
Yet? -winkwinknudgenudge- (x

Perhaps it should be made a suggestion, after all, there is a lot in history and I don't see why asking the Mods would hurt.

Moderators are not involved in these sorts of things - things that change the site in some way - so while I can understand your suggestion, there isn't anything a moderator can do. It's up to the mighty person in charge. :3

I see your point, and Mods are mods, but perhaps a mod would have more luck brining to the person in charge. Also, the more noise created about something, the more likely it is to be heard.

Although, it does matter how many people would actually use it and/or want such a thing. I personally just feel like it is strange to put it in realistic/modern just because it isn't modern.

I do filing as part of one of my jobs, and it is one of those things that is like putting files together that really don't have to be.

I will take the suggestion and just put historical in the tags, thread and in the header for the message. Clear as day.

Thank you for your help and clarifications.

Moderators don't bring any luck to any suggestions. :3 We only make it seen more quickly if we bring it up before they've had a chance to see the suggestion. Also, more noise doesn't meant it will happen. When the Anime & Manga forum was created, a petition was made in order to ask for an additional section to be added. The response from the mighty dark lord was that they needed to prove it was something so large it needed it.

Using the tags and title to clarify it is historical is what would work best for now as you've already types out. :3

The / in Realistic/Modern means "and/or," not "and."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back