• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Where Am I?

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]Please tag me below if you're interested in being the guy.

[/QUOTE]
Do you like this:

The one who has brought a girl from another dimension to replace her for the lost princess is the young magician of the wisdom tower who works specially for the royal family. He did it the moment heard about disappearance of princess from her maid in order to avoid the power scale in the government falling off balanced. As far as he knows only him, the maid and the culprits know about the substitution.

I'd like to play the young wizard.

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]Yup sure. Sounds good to me.

[/QUOTE]
Great! Let's start to game~

Will you send the first post with some descriptions of the town, palace and your character's situation? I'm going to send a character description.

Um...maybe. Sure. But I just realized, Kat being the princess would only be believable if she got less cheerful and quieter. That'll be interesting.

I mean, she will find out that her arch enemy is the queen. That's why the real princess never was truly happy.

I have a piece of plot here:

The queen has hired a wizard of dark arts to abduct the princess. She has kept her captive to use her for her plans but this other girl is a mystery to her and she is kind of puzzled with her appearance.

Next scene: The evil queen meeting the evil wizard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back