• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy When This is Over (Supernatural RP)

iiimee

Sweet Transvestite

Imagine this: First, you're a young adult, full of ambition. After a while, you age up a bit and fall in love. Actually, you might "fall in love" several times before you realize who you were meant to be with. This is okay- it's part of the process. Next, you might have children, but they're not important to this story- after all, they have their own lives to fulfill. Growing old, you start looking back on life, but you know what? You only have so many years to do that. Eventually, you will die. That's a fact, right? Well, not always.

Living among humans are a cursed lot of creatures, three species to be exact, which have been banished from any form of Heaven for eternity. At the lowest, there are the vampires. Cold yet lustful and bloodthirsty beings, the only thing they crave is human warmth, but in order to get it they must slowly kill their prey, or let it suffer and become like the vampire itself. The second group of beings are the reapers, or half-reaper, to be exact. Not like their reaper parent, who isn't allowed to intentionally visit them, and in fact, usually avoids them, the half-reaper lives like a human, yet finds tragedy wherever they go. Sickness and death surround their lives, and while they're immune to vampire bites, they themselves often both love and hate the smell of blood- only hating it because it proves how inhuman they are.

Last we have the most pure beings: Humans who are able to reincarnate time and time again. The taste of their blood is the most sweetest, and just being around them seems to repel feelings of sadness and fear. Their lives are often short-lived however, because they're offered up as sacrifices to appease the other spirits, which will often hunt them down ruthlessly just to get a taste of their blood. Most older vampires and half-reapers can savor their blood- keeping these poor, delicate spirits alive for months, but younger vampires find themselves unable to resist, and within seconds can murder these beautiful people.

Why am I telling you this? Didn't you know? You're one of them.

Not my best plot, but who is interested? I think I won't set a specific number on how many can join, but I at least want 2 more people before I start, not counting me or @venomslayer​

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]I'm interested in this too c:

[/QUOTE]
K then! I'll make a thread and tag all of you guys! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back