• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Pantheon’s Die ( Lore )

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
Even if your character has been accepted, please look over this lore sheet just to make sure that you fully understand what each stat really means.

Lore Page

This page will document rank up stats and how everyone allocates them. Each rank up will gift a character 10 points. When your points are decided on, you are to let me know immediately. If I'm not aware of them and they aren't put on the sheet they are not valid. If you're wondering as to why your character may not be on the sheet. DM me, there's a reason why that can be easily taken care of! :D

Rank ups

There will be a link to the discord very soon. Will be posted today! I have full intentions of starting the RP by Tuesday/Wednesday now that everything is up and ready to go. Just need to finalize and accept some characters!

( Haolia Haolia The Elder The Elder GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Noctis9S Noctis9S EbonChevalier EbonChevalier MiraAutumn MiraAutumn Skaggon Skaggon Mikkel The Pickle Mikkel The Pickle DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back